August 18, 200422 yr One of the top Pitching prospects in the Pirate farm system, John Van Benschoten (my friend calls him "Smith" 'cause he can't say his last name) is debuting tonight. I CALL CY YOUNG AWARD WINNER !
August 18, 200422 yr Aight I'll pay attention because my Cards dont seem to have a problem with the Reds taking 13/15 from em :notworthy
August 19, 200422 yr One of the top Pitching prospects in the Pirate farm system, John Van Benschoten (my friend calls him "Smith" 'cause he can't say his last name) is debuting tonight. I CALL CY YOUNG AWARD WINNER ! 517029[/snapback] You guys could have had this year's Cy Young winner had you not traded him for Ryan Vogelsong.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.