Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMGMARLINSISBACK!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I watched the movie 13 going on 30 so many times since it was the only good movie they were showing. I think I know the whole movie by heart already...

I watched the movie 13 going on 30 so many times since it was the only good movie they were showing. I think I know the whole movie by heart already...

518663[/snapback]

Show off :plain

  • Author

I watched the movie 13 going on 30 so many times since it was the only good movie they were showing. I think I know the whole movie by heart already...

518663[/snapback]

Show off :plain

518665[/snapback]

If I wanted to show off I could say a lot more impressive things. And personally, I don't even think its that cool to know exactly what people are going to say in a movie before they say it...not so special.

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

  • Author

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

  • Author

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give? a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

  • Author

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

518679[/snapback]

 

I only do that when I go to Israel and on my way back from Israel....I'm not like you.

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

518679[/snapback]

 

I only do that when I go to Israel and on my way back from Israel....I'm not like you.

518681[/snapback]

your not like him in which way? u make no sense. did he ever say he watches movies all the time? no. reading comprehension is critical

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

518679[/snapback]

 

I only do that when I go to Israel and on my way back from Israel....I'm not like you.

518681[/snapback]

 

:blink:

  • Author

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give? a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

 

Well guess what???

 

I'm probably going to be going back to Israel at the end of September for "Sukkot".(Jewish Holiday)

 

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give? a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

 

Well guess what???

 

I'm probably going to be going back to Israel at the end of September for "Sukkot".(Jewish Holiday)

 

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

518685[/snapback]

let me be the first to know when your leaving,i'll plan the going away party :plain

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

518685[/snapback]

PWNED

  • Author

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

518679[/snapback]

 

I only do that when I go to Israel and on my way back from Israel....I'm not like you.

518681[/snapback]

your not like him in which way? u make no sense. did he ever say he watches movies all the time? no. reading comprehension is critical

518682[/snapback]

 

I didn't say I watch movies all the time either.

Anyways, its not the first time that I watched a movie a lot of times because it was the only good movie showing. I also saw the movie dr. dolittle (or something like that) a lot of times beause it was the only good movie showing.

518675[/snapback]

 

Here's a bright idea.

 

 

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

518679[/snapback]

 

I only do that when I go to Israel and on my way back from Israel....I'm not like you.

518681[/snapback]

your not like him in which way? u make no sense. did he ever say he watches movies all the time? no. reading comprehension is critical

518682[/snapback]

 

I didn't say I watch movies all the time either.

518689[/snapback]

he said why dont u do something else. u said your not like him.. elaborate. cuz you make no sense whatsoever

  • Author

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give? a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

518685[/snapback]

PWNED

518687[/snapback]

If I owned him I would sell him right away...

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give? a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

518685[/snapback]

PWNED

518687[/snapback]

If I owned him I would sell him right away...

518692[/snapback]

your misuse of the word pwned is incredible

i dont like beating around the bush so ill say it. no ones glad ur back and from the looks of it no one likes you.so why give a speach on your return? ...feels good to not be sarcastic

518673[/snapback]

I thank g-d everyday that he didn't mess up on that many people like he did on you...

 

If there would be a lot of people like you than this world would be even worse than it is now.

518677[/snapback]

and im grateful i was the handpicked one sent from above to make sure of it. OMGNOONEGIVESAf***YOURBACK

518680[/snapback]

I know your going to be happy even though you could just ignore me...

518685[/snapback]

PWNED

518687[/snapback]

If I owned him I would sell him right away...

518692[/snapback]

your misuse of the word pwned is incredible

518695[/snapback]

  • Author

pwned is owned....and what i said before was a joke(I would sell him)... I hope you guys understand it now.

pwned is owned....and what i said before was a joke(I would sell him)... I hope you guys understand it now.

518698[/snapback]

I understood it before I just didn't understand if Sheff was talkin to me or you?

  • Author

Speaking about movies, the day before I went to Israel I saw the movie "the terminal" and the movie still didnt come out in Israel!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.