Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMGMARLINSISBACK!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

There were so many Marlin fans on the plane...

 

And I found something weird...I saw people wearing cloth representing different teams at the same time...

 

For example I saw 1 person with a Rockies shirt and a Cubs hat. There were a few more people that also were wearing cloth representing teams from different places,,,,why?

There were so many Marlin fans on the plane...

 

And I found something weird...I saw people wearing cloth representing different teams at the same time...

 

For example I saw 1 person with a Rockies shirt and a Cubs hat. There were a few more people that also were wearing cloth representing teams from different places,,,,why?

518600[/snapback]

Because they might like the two teams equally.

  • Author

There were so many Marlin fans on the plane...

 

And I found something weird...I saw people wearing cloth representing different teams at the same time...

 

For example I saw 1 person with a Rockies shirt and a Cubs hat. There were a few more people that also were wearing cloth representing teams from different places,,,,why?

518600[/snapback]

Because they might like the two teams equally.

518605[/snapback]

 

Well they have to decide which team they like more. And its also hard to figure out where their from when they wear cloth from 2 different teams. My flight from NY to Miami was empty because we used the same plane to go from NY to Miami that we used to go from Israel to NY.(big plane).

There were so many Marlin fans on the plane...

 

And I found something weird...I saw people wearing cloth representing different teams at the same time...

 

For example I saw 1 person with a Rockies shirt and a Cubs hat. There were a few more people that also were wearing cloth representing teams from different places,,,,why?

518600[/snapback]

Because they might like the two teams equally.

518605[/snapback]

 

Well they have to decide which team they like more. And its also hard to figure out where their from when they wear cloth from 2 different teams.

518616[/snapback]

Maybe They think you're a stalker like Holly. :plain

  • Author

why not?

518603[/snapback]

 

Because you should pick one team to like...you shouldn't like so many teams...its pointless.

why not?

518603[/snapback]

 

Because you should pick one team to like...you shouldn't like so many teams...its pointless.

518621[/snapback]

what if its the only hat you packed and you chose to not do your hair in the morning and the only clean shirt you had left was of another team?

 

:plain

  • Author

There were so many Marlin fans on the plane...

 

And I found something weird...I saw people wearing cloth representing different teams at the same time...

 

For example I saw 1 person with a Rockies shirt and a Cubs hat. There were a few more people that also were wearing cloth representing teams from different places,,,,why?

518600[/snapback]

Because they might like the two teams equally.

518605[/snapback]

 

Well they have to decide which team they like more. And its also hard to figure out where their from when they wear cloth from 2 different teams.

518616[/snapback]

Maybe They think you're a stalker like Holly. :plain

518620[/snapback]

 

I don't really know Holly so well because I haven't been on the boards so much lately o account to I was in Israel...so I don't really know what your talking about.

  • Author

why not?

518603[/snapback]

 

Because you should pick one team to like...you shouldn't like so many teams...its pointless.

518621[/snapback]

what if its the only hat you packed and you chose to not do your hair in the morning and the only clean shirt you had left was of another team?

 

:plain

518623[/snapback]

 

lol ramp your a funny guy...

 

but if you really think that was the case than your not so smart either...

  • Author

Hey Marlins do your self a favor and Join the P.D.F.

 

518631[/snapback]

 

What does P.D.F. stand for?

  • Author

why not?

518603[/snapback]

 

Because you should pick one team to like...you shouldn't like so many teams...its pointless.

518621[/snapback]

 

Is there only one tomato plant in your garden?

518641[/snapback]

 

Sports is very different from tomatos....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.