Juan Pierre signing in Hialeah

I went! :D We saw eachother! :p

I got a picture with him and everything! This is my second time meeting him, he was really sweet. The picture that my mother took was really out of focus, so i just started the line all over again, got more autographs and took a better picture! There weren't too many people there... in fact everybody had a chance to go at least 3 times. lol. It was fun though.

I went! :D We saw eachother! :p

I got a picture with him and everything! This is my second time meeting him, he was really sweet. The picture that my mother took was really out of focus, so i just started the line all over again, got more autographs and took a better picture! There weren't too many people there... in fact everybody had a chance to go at least 3 times. lol. It was fun though.

531131[/snapback]

Damn I wish I went :( .

here are some pix...

Here is JP signing some autographs..

This one is the first one that my mother took. COMPLETELY out of focus, it's not even centered!

lol.

So that's when I decided to make the line again... while in the line i met BILLY THE MARLIN!!!!!!!!! :lol lol. Yea, here's a pic. He kissed me on the head with his nose! LOL. :D

... and finally here I am with JP!!!! :D

[