Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone know who is going to pitch...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Should be D-Train if AJ is pitching on Friday

532900[/snapback]

 

D-Train :banghead I hate when D-Train pitches, he does horribe when I go :thumbdown . I :banghead

lol...last time i went when he was pitching he pitched an excellent game. it was against the mets when leiter got racked and niner hit the grand slam. lets hope he pitches well on sat.

  • Author

lol...last time i went when he was pitching he pitched an excellent game. it was against the mets when leiter got racked and niner hit the grand slam. lets hope he pitches well on sat.

532918[/snapback]

 

 

Yea, For some reason he stinks when I go to the games

  • Author

i think it is......the hat looks pretty cool....but i really wanna go when they give the duffle bag.

532929[/snapback]

 

Yea, the duffle bag looks awesome :)

  • Author

i'll be there so i'll see u there holly...this time i should see you lol

532938[/snapback]

 

LoL!

 

I'll probably be wearing the same thing (Teal Marlins Jersey). And probably jeans.

and.. My hair will be in a pony tail LOL! :lol

i'll be there so i'll see u there holly...this time i should see you lol

532938[/snapback]

 

LoL!

 

I'll probably be wearing the same thing (Teal Marlins Jersey). And probably jeans.

and.. My hair will be in a pony tail LOL! :lol

532945[/snapback]

 

LOL ok i'll look for you...i should be sitting with angeleyez again most probably and i dont know what im wearing yet so i'll let you know as soon as i find out but i'll see you...and i wont forget my sign lol

 

*keeps reminding herself: "dont forget the sign"*

damn D-Train better be good...im going that day to celebrate my b-day(depending on weather)so go sumwhere else hurricane!!!

Damn, the one game I don't have tickets to Holly goes :confused

 

Trelle vs Clement is what it projects to be

I gotta get my tix :| Cmon Hurricane, decide already!

532996[/snapback]

 

Just buy the tickets, it doesn't matter if the hurricane comes or not because if it does you can just exchange the tickets for a future game.

I gotta get my tix :| Cmon Hurricane, decide already!

532996[/snapback]

 

Just buy the tickets, it doesn't matter if the hurricane comes or not because if it does you can just exchange the tickets for a future game.

533437[/snapback]

I could use the cash to prepare for the hurricane though. if I get tix, I'm going to have to get the club level tix due to you guys taking all the others!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.