Did a Plane Really hit the Pentagon?

MasterChief

I agree that it sounds very fishy, but come on,some questions it asks:

"The wings would have sheared off..."

but,thats where the 50,000 gallons of fuel would have been..

I dont know what to believe, for all we know he could be some nut case pulling a micheal moore.

upon looking up stuff on this:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/not_crashed.htm

um, thats some out there shiat.....

We now know Flight 77 was not crashed into the Pentagon.

An F-16 flew over the Boeing 757 for a while, and then the airliner was

diverted with transponder off, flown by remote control to either

crash site or a landing site known only to the 911 perpetrators. Passengers

and crew

may be alive or may have been alive as captives some days following

September 11.

I know this is far-fetched. I know this is not what the families of the

victims need to hear right now. But there is a possibility that kidnap

victims are being held somewhere and my responsibility is to them if they

exist (and I think they may.)

When I leered that Hillary Clinton's severest biographer critic, Barbara

Olsen was on Flight 77 it became important to learn what business put her on

Flight 77 to Los Angeles on September 11. From now on the passengers of

flight 77 must be considered possible kidnap victims. The amorality and

arrogance of the criminal elites responsible for the 911 frame-up make this

a reasonable suspicion and avenue of investigation. But another theory

that must be also be tested against the facts

involves a willing cell-phone actress. Intelligent internet discussants of

every political stripe are concluding that Flight 77 was not destroyed at

the Pentagon. We must determine where the abductors took that plane.

Abstract:

Her brother, [Keith Wheelhouse], of Virginia Beach, spotted the planes first. The second plane looked similar to a C- 130 transport plane, he said. He believes it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon.

Wheelhouse's account of a second plane is unlike everything else that has been reported about the attack. Some initial reports on television said a second airliner might be headed for the Pentagon, but authorities later dismissed that. A Norfolk-based FBI agent interviewed Wheelhouse Wednesday evening.

A possible explanation for the second plane could be a plane landing at nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport. The Pentagon is between the cemetery and the airport. But Wheelhouse insists he was not confused by other air traffic.

Credit - Daily Press; Newport News; Sep 14, 2001; TERRY SCANLON Daily Press

Suprising how this C-130 flying over the pentagon was barely mentioned by news crews.

Also...

And the time the FBI gave for the accident at the Pentagon was 9:45. People saw smoke around the pentagon starting at 9:30

On Sept.13-14 the FBI explained that "Flight 77" did not fly to New York, but had hit the Pentagon instead. Then they also changed the time from 9:30 to 9:43 (or 9:45).

Obviously the factual and correct "Pentagon time" 9:30 - is very important !

Several Eyewitnesses confirmed that they saw "Smoke from Pentagon" at circa 9:30. The FBI?s claim that Flight 77 had crashed into the Pentagon at 9:45 was made to "link" the Pentagon Attack to the flight path of "Flight 77." On Sept. 11, the Danish Foreign Minister Mr. Per Stig M?ller was in Washington, and was therefore interviewed by "Denmarks Radio" DR "P3" early in the morning at circa 7:30 on Sept.12. And he explained that he had seen a big cloud of "FIRE" and "SMOKE" from the Pentagon at circa. 9:32 (local time)

excerpt from : http://www.bombsinsidewtc.dk

This needs to get out, write the government.

541525[/snapback]

Oh. They know....

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens,and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

Donald Rumsfeld; Parade; November 18th, 2001.

This needs to get out, write the government.

541525[/snapback]

Oh. They know....

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens,and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

Donald Rumsfeld; Parade; November 18th, 2001.

541542[/snapback]

I just tried to convince my friend that its true.

I told her give me 5 good reasons and she gave the media in everyone of them...

Still does not make any sense as to why the government would? cover this up

541551[/snapback]

Why would the government cover up Iraq?

EDIT: Just making a point.

541552[/snapback]

At least that had logical reasons, what would be any good in blowing up the pentagon. Or covering up a military man blowing up the pentagon

I would believe but what the hell did the government do with all the people that died on that flight

541392[/snapback]

exactly, there would be a second mess to clean up

and furthermore, the intial video shows something like a 757 without doubt...and i believe they did find a flight recorder.

be wary of european news sources. they are often made up lies passed up as news...unless it is BBC or something.

Im gonna be the devil's advocate here on this one. A lot of times with this kind of stuff there is often a legit explanation or somebody has addresses the issue but the person who is making the conspiracy argument doesnt put that in there. I once watched a thing on the moon landing that was very very convincing. That said, there are some things here that made me say wow. The small hole in the building was one.

Spreading the video can only do good things. People should always ask questions of the government. Always.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.