Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This off topic board.....

Featured Replies

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol :notworthy

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy ? :notworthy ? :lol ? :lol ? :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

547600[/snapback]

its ok virtual brother, you will get a girl one day :)

trust me

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy ? :notworthy ? :lol ? :lol ? :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

547600[/snapback]

its ok virtual brother, you will get a girl one day :)

trust me

547605[/snapback]

You still haven't explained to us why you want me to be your virtual brother... :plain

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy ? :notworthy ? :lol ? :lol ? :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

547600[/snapback]

its ok virtual brother, you will get a girl one day :)

trust me

547605[/snapback]

You still haven't explained to us why you want me to be your virtual brother... :plain

547613[/snapback]

lol word

because B4P, your awesome dude!

547633[/snapback]

*flattered*

 

 

EDIT: I am suprised, something good said about me within the past week. I am suprised with it. Maybe my luck is finally changing.

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy ? :notworthy ? :lol ? :lol ? :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

547600[/snapback]

:mischief2 I think your coming on to my secret...your getting hott...

Is officially the greatest thing in the world.

 

wow... this is the first place i go to every time i get online.

sheff vs. pubes

 

marlins stupidity

 

people looking for love online. simply amazing

 

keep it comin :notworthy ? :notworthy ? :lol ? :lol ? :notworthy

547558[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

What do you expect when Admin is paying these actors...

547589[/snapback]

I wish sometimes I was acting all this out... :(

547600[/snapback]

:mischief2 I think your coming on to my secret...your getting hott...

547710[/snapback]

:plain

you should be happy

547717[/snapback]

Your Joe. :plain

 

 

 

 

 

Did you dye your hair Joe?

 

 

 

:lol

547730[/snapback]

:plain

 

Sorry, I didn't get that joke. I guess I haven't been oon the board long enough.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.