Custom Name Colors now back

Admin

IMO I have the best name colors...and they are going to get even better because Admin is going to let me change mine, right?

557441[/snapback]

A reason would be needed to give you name colors. Tightwad.

557533[/snapback]

I already gave a reason why I should get name colors. Some people have name colors and they didn't give any money. They have name colors because they are moderators which are good members which Admin gives power to. And I'm not asking to have moderating powers, I'm just asking for name colors really...I am a good member IMO and I bring a lot of action to the boards as I said before. I guess its just up to Admin though...

558744[/snapback]

Your ghey and deserve no colors not even your rainbow flag colors.

558760[/snapback]

Please PM me if you wish for me to ignore your future posts. Thank-you.

IMO I have the best name colors...and they are going to get even better because Admin is going to let me change mine, right?

557441[/snapback]

557533[/snapback]

I already gave a reason why I should get name colors. Some people have name colors and they didn't give any money. They have name colors because they are moderators which are good members which Admin gives power to. And I'm not asking to have moderating powers, I'm just asking for name colors really...I am a good member IMO and I bring a lot of action to the boards as I said before. I guess its just up to Admin though...

558744[/snapback]

You've got to be joking. There are dozens of non supporters that "bring action" to the site. Name colors don't get passed out like candy to the coolest non supporters.. whether you fall into that category or not, which I won't delve into.

557441[/snapback]

557533[/snapback]

558744[/snapback]

You've got to be joking. There are dozens of non supporters that "bring action" to the site. Name colors don't get passed out like candy to the coolest non supporters.. whether you fall into that category or not, which I won't delve into.

558943[/snapback]

I START the action. I make the outfield forum active when I'm here. I'm not really asking for a lot anyways.

Always curse? I've cursed maybe in 50 of my posts.

And oh, btw, if you don't want to give money to the site, then stop asking for things granted to those who do support and give money to the site. There isn't any freeloading here, and if there was chances are it would not start with you. So stop being annoying and shut up for once in your life. Just try, it's not too hard.