Custom Name Colors now back

Admin

VIPs and Moderators can find the option on the left side of the User CP. This is for VIP's and Moderators only.

All VIP terms that were on hold will now begin, if you want to know how long you have left on yours, just PM me. :mischief

Enjoy everyone and thanks for your patience and support.

Dude... get a job.? :shifty

555736[/snapback]

I have a lot of money...I just don't think this site is worthy of getting any of it...

*see's Admin*

*runs*

556963[/snapback]

:ban

IMO I have the best name colors...and they are going to get even better because Admin is going to let me change mine, right?

557441[/snapback]

A reason would be needed to give you name colors. Tightwad.

557533[/snapback]

I already gave a reason why I should get name colors. Some people have name colors and they didn't give any money. They have name colors because they are moderators which are good members which Admin gives power to. And I'm not asking to have moderating powers, I'm just asking for name colors really...I am a good member IMO and I bring a lot of action to the boards as I said before. I guess its just up to Admin though...

IMO I have the best name colors...and they are going to get even better because Admin is going to let me change mine, right?

557441[/snapback]

A reason would be needed to give you name colors. Tightwad.

557533[/snapback]

I already gave a reason why I should get name colors. Some people have name colors and they didn't give any money. They have name colors because they are moderators which are good members which Admin gives power to. And I'm not asking to have moderating powers, I'm just asking for name colors really...I am a good member IMO and I bring a lot of action to the boards as I said before. I guess its just up to Admin though...

558744[/snapback]

Your ghey and deserve no colors not even your rainbow flag colors.