Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I want everybody to answer this! And fill in EVERYTHING! Even if you hardly know the person. Answer this quiz based on what you've experienced so far!

 

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member:

 

Funniest female member:

 

Best looking male member:

 

Best looking female member:

 

Favorite member of the same sex:

 

wHY?

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex:

 

Why?

 

Male member you would most like to meet?

 

Female member you would most like to meet:

 

Favorite over all member:

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name:

 

age:

 

Hobbies:

 

Likes:

 

Dislikes:

 

Picture of yourself:

Funniest male member:KJC

 

Funniest female member:Fritz :plain

 

Best looking male member:Me :plain

 

Best looking female member:I don't know

 

Favorite member of the same sex:Ninja Ubi

 

wHY? Cause he's a pirate arrrgh! :pirate

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex:Holly

 

Why?all of her quizes

 

Male member you would most like to meet? Ninja Ubi

 

Female member you would most like to meet:

 

Favorite over all member:Me :plain

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name:Adam Stacy

 

age:15

 

Hobbies:piracy,sports,

 

Likes:Video Games, this message board, and FARTS! :plain

 

Dislikes:jerks

 

Picture of yourself:

Funniest male member: CGator

 

Funniest female member: Phoenix

 

Best looking male member: I dunno

 

Best looking female member: I dunno

 

Favorite member of the same sex: LCastillo

 

wHY? Because hes my favorte Noles fan

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: Miri

 

Why? Shes a Panthers fan and always has a good thing to say

 

Male member you would most like to meet? Joe :plain

 

Female member you would most like to meet: Miri

 

Favorite over all member: Myself of course

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name: Mike

 

age: 15

 

Hobbies: Thinking dirty thoughts

 

Likes: Myself

 

Dislikes: You

 

Picture of yourself: :hat

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: KJC

 

Funniest female member: Hollyberry

 

Best looking male member: Furman

 

Best looking female member: Holly

 

Favorite member of the same sex: Marlins

 

wHY? He's so intelligent.

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: Hollyberry

 

Why? She's the light of purity and innocence on this decadent board.

 

Male member you would most like to meet? DetroitWhat because he's probably closest to me.

 

Female member you would most like to meet: Joe

 

Favorite over all member: KJC

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name: Philip

 

age: 18

 

Hobbies: sports, movies, video games, cars

 

Likes: see above, politics, Europe, reading

 

Dislikes: cigarettes, Canada, dirty people

 

Picture of yourself:

  • Author

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: That ninja dude

 

Funniest female member: Uh--- fishywishy

 

Best looking male member: um... me

 

Best looking female member: Sexy gurl's hot

 

Favorite member of the same sex: me

 

wHY? because i'm The Marlinator

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: Holly

 

Why? She's a nice girl

 

Male member you would most like to meet? Admin

 

Female member you would most like to meet: Holly

 

Favorite over all member: Me

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name: The Marlinator (no lie)

 

age: 200 years

 

Hobbies:---

 

Likes:---

 

Dislikes:---

 

Picture of yourself:-done hav 1 on my comp-

Funniest male member: Bradcore

 

Funniest female member: Hollyberry

 

Best looking male member: It would be me, if I was indeed a wookiee, but I'm not.

 

Best looking female member: Admin :o

 

Favorite member of the same sex: tonyi

 

wHY? His all knowing awesomeness.

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: hollyberry

 

Why? frequent quizzes

 

Male member you would most like to meet?: Chewbacca314

 

Female member you would most like to meet: ...

 

Favorite over all member: Admin for creating the damn site.

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name: Jeff

 

age: 16

 

Hobbies: Things that involve stuff

 

Likes: Marlins, Orioles, Dolphins, math, Dick Cheney, The Nintendo cooperation, Bob Dole, Hawaii.

 

Dislikes: Yankees, Patriots, Yankees, Ted Kennedy, Yankees, the Spanish language, Yankees, socialism, Yankees, Bill Gates, Yankees.

 

Picture of yourself:

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: That ninja dude

552397[/snapback]

I'm flattered.

Favorite member of the same sex:Ninja Ubi

 

wHY? Cause he's a pirate arrrgh! :pirate

 

Male member you would most like to meet? Ninja Ubi

552362[/snapback]

I'm flatteredered.

  • Author

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: That ninja dude

552397[/snapback]

I'm flattered.

553671[/snapback]

No problem.

As a favor, you should answer my questionnaire! :thumbup

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: sheff#1

 

Funniest female member: Bleh, I dunno...

 

Best looking male member: MANIAC. ;) (Uh... there's a story here)

 

Best looking female member: THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY I DON'T WANNA HURT ANY OF MY HUNNYS.

 

Favorite member of the same sex: Maniac.

 

Why?: PAUL BAKO.

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: oOAngelEyezOo05 (Whatever it is)

 

Why?: POOL.

 

Male member you would most like to meet: MrJigglyFly. PIRATE.

 

Female member you would most like to meet: ONCE AGAIN, I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYONE.

 

Favorite over all member: Me. What kind of a question...

 

\\About You//

 

Name: Ninjas don't say.

 

Age: 16

 

Hobbies: Jumping from tree to tree. Throwing Shurikens. Fun! ^_^

 

Likes: Peace and quiet. Things looking clean. Moozik.

 

Dislikes: PEOPLE WHO f***ING PISS ON THE SEAT/BOWL AND DON'T CLEAN IT. f***ING CLEAN IT, a**hole.

 

Picture of yourself: I will never show my tr00 face.

\\About Board Members//

 

 

Picture of yourself: I will never show my tr00 face.

554111[/snapback]

You still aren't showing your face but here is a pic of him in intense ninja training!

I WANT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD TP REPLY!!! Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

552999[/snapback]

:mischief2

\\About Board Members//

 

Funniest male member: CitanX

 

Funniest female member: BB84

 

Best looking male member: I'll plead the fifth

 

Best looking female member: Tough call

 

Favorite member of the same sex: Jay

 

wHY? His favors

 

Favorite member of the opposite sex: fishii

 

Why? Cuz she take eh no s***

 

Male member you would most like to meet? Admin maybe

 

Female member you would most like to meet: I think the only ones I haven't met are Angel Eyez, Mikeyfan, and Holly

 

Favorite over all member: Rampo

 

 

\\about you//

 

Name: Juanky

 

age: 18

 

Hobbies: Filling out quizzes

 

Likes: Quizes

 

Dislikes: Quizes

 

Picture of yourself:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.