Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This weeks attendance

Featured Replies

We have our last weekend series, followed by the cubs on monday and the phillies. I wonder how we will finish out the year attendance wise.

I'ts gonna be packed. Call it a hunch and I have some birdies telling me so.

 

I'm going tonight.

  • Author

well just looking at ticketmaster.com it appears that fri and sat will each easily be over 30,000. I didnt check sunday. Monday could also get over 30,000.

well just looking at ticketmaster.com it appears that fri and sat will each easily be over 30,000. I didnt check sunday. Monday could also get over 30,000.

562201[/snapback]

 

 

that's good news! :thumbup

Hopefully, they aren't the last marlins game at the pro this year. :thumbup

562282[/snapback]

Hopefully :thumbup

 

I'm going sunday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.