Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you find it hard to trust people?

Featured Replies

I trust two people outside of immediate family, that way I can never be caught alone if one bails. Never have had someone break my trust since I went to that system.

I don't trust anyone until they earn it.

 

But yeah, it's not easy to earn it so i'd say I do find it hard to trust people.

It's hard trusting people, even your best friends. They eventually talk behind you're back.

Do you find it hard to trust people.... Or do you trust mostly everyone? :)

 

 

Have a Great Day :)

569049[/snapback]

 

What about you? :)

I'm pretty trusting.

This poll is worded a bit strange.

 

I mean, Do I find it hard to trust people? Well actually I find it easy to trust people, although I was taught to never trust people (not even yourself).

So technically I could answer either way.

its kinda sad to live life knowing u cant trust anyone but these days with all the sh*t that you hear it makes it so hard...i only trust my family and my friend Billy who ive know since we were kids,we've always watched each others back..

It takes a lot for a person to gain my trust....and if you lose my trust...it's not a good thing persay.......it'll be almost impossible to regain it.

I trust people pretty easy, but still play it wicked smaht.

569105[/snapback]

Same here guess it depends on where you live .I'd trust anyone in Booneville,KY

as long as they were not a known crackhead or moonshiner.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.