Twins @ Yankees

Rebirth

Ummmm, this may be a stupid question but Fox is showing Cops: Las Vegas and ESPN has shark fishing, so where the hell is this game? Sorry, if this sounds dumb, but I just stepped out from an hour of HW and am very confused.

Thanks

583520[/snapback]

This game should be on your local FOX station. Miami is WSVH-7, Palm Beach is WFLX-29.

Ummmm, this may be a stupid question but Fox is showing Cops: Las Vegas and ESPN has shark fishing, so where the hell is this game? Sorry, if this sounds dumb, but I just stepped out from an hour of HW and am very confused.

Thanks

583520[/snapback]

This game should be on your local FOX station. Miami is WSVH-7, Palm Beach is WFLX-29.

583523[/snapback]

Ooookay! Ch. 7 here in Miami is showing Cops. :mischief2

What the hell is happening here?

Thanks

583520[/snapback]

583523[/snapback]

Ooookay! Ch. 7 here in Miami is showing Cops. :mischief2

What the hell is happening here?

583524[/snapback]

COPS?

Thanks

583520[/snapback]

583523[/snapback]

What's the difference between WSVN and WSVH?

Thanks

583520[/snapback]

583523[/snapback]

What's the difference between WSVN and WSVH?

583528[/snapback]

Me making a typo...it's WSVN

OHHH YEAH ITS ON PAX!

I read that in the paper this morning but forgot!

It just came across the bottom line.

Damn, I thought that was a typo this morning so I just forgot about it.

The Yankee game is on Pax people!

583532[/snapback]

Why is it on PAX?

OHHH YEAH ITS ON PAX!

583532[/snapback]

Must be due to the debate, 7News has bumped the game to PAX 35.

OHHH YEAH ITS ON PAX!

583532[/snapback]

Why is it on PAX?

583533[/snapback]

I dunno, it said it would be in the Herald this morning, and right when Cops came back from a commercial it said it again. Whatever, it's baseball time: No more worries! :D

WSVN picks vice-presidential debate over MLB playoffs

By Tom Jicha

TV/Radio Writer

Posted October 5 2004

Broward baseball fans owe one to Pax.

WSVN-Ch. 7 has elected to pre-empt Fox's coverage of the Major League Baseball playoffs tonight. Instead of Twins vs. Yankees, the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Fox affiliate will carry the vice presidential debate between Richard Cheney and John Edwards, which will be airing on more than a half-dozen other channels, broadcast and cable.

There was a time Monday when it seemed the Yankees and Twins would not be available in Broward. However, Fox shopped the game around and WPXM-Ch. 35, the market's Pax affiliate, stepped up and agreed to take the game.

WFLX-Ch. 29, the Fox affiliate in Palm Beach, never wavered in deciding to stick with baseball.

OHHH YEAH ITS ON PAX!

583532[/snapback]

Must be due to the debate, 7News has bumped the game to PAX 35.

583537[/snapback]

Good thinking, Caballero. :thumbup Though, I did read somewhere that FOX was gonna stick with baseball during the Debate season, but I guess the idiots at WSVN thought that this debate needed to be on 10 channels in Miami instead of 9.

Instead of Twins vs. Yankees, the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Fox affiliate will carry the vice presidential debate between d*** Cheney and John Edwards, which will be airing on more than a half-dozen other channels, broadcast and cable.

583541[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

That made me laugh out loud

Instead of Twins vs. Yankees, the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Fox affiliate will carry the vice presidential debate between d*** Cheney and John Edwards, which will be airing on more than a half-dozen other channels, broadcast and cable.

583541[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

That made me laugh out loud

583545[/snapback]

at least we know Admin's filters work. I edited it so it would show properly.