Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAD NEWS

Featured Replies

so how's your friend "ahuva"?

I'm back. :plain

 

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

I want you to go back too. Shouldn't you be in school?

  • Author

so how's your friend "ahuva"?

588933[/snapback]

I got sent a PM saying that I have to stop talking about her because some members were complaining. So if you want me to say anything about her than you have to make sure its ok with Admin and the staff.

 

Sorry. :confused

  • Author

I'm back. :plain

 

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

I want you to go back too. Shouldn't you be in school?

588935[/snapback]

I'm jewish and I go to a jewish school.... :plain

 

So I went to Israel for a jewish holliday.

 

So I didn't miss any school.

 

:plain

I'm back. :plain

 

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

yo, its Marlins the User!!!! hes back, in pog form!!!!

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

keep pushing your luck kid.

I'm back. :plain

 

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

I want you to go back too. Shouldn't you be in school?

588935[/snapback]

I'm jewish and I go to a jewish school.... :plain

 

So I went to Israel for a jewish holliday.

 

So I didn't miss any school.

 

:plain

588938[/snapback]

You were gone for like 2 weeks :mischief2

damnit, i thought u diied.

589433[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

  • Author

I'm back. :plain

 

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

I want you to go back too. Shouldn't you be in school?

588935[/snapback]

I'm jewish and I go to a jewish school.... :plain

 

So I went to Israel for a jewish holliday.

 

So I didn't miss any school.

 

:plain

588938[/snapback]

You were gone for like 2 weeks :mischief2

589078[/snapback]

Okay....I missed just 2 days and thats just because I wasn't sure if I was going until a week or so before so I couldn't get the flight on the day I wanted...so I had to miss 2 days.

  • Author

I want to go back to Israel! :boo-woo

588930[/snapback]

 

keep pushing your luck kid.

589029[/snapback]

I might go again at the end of December.

dont all these trips in a short amount of time cost a lot of money?

  • Author

dont all these trips in a short amount of time cost a lot of money?

589748[/snapback]

Yes, but not so much since I have a lot of connections.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.