October 15, 200421 yr One year ago today the Florida Marlins beat the Chicago Cubs 9-6 to win their second National League Penant in team history. I remember it like it was yesterday. *cues good times them*
October 15, 200421 yr WOW...It really does feel like it was yesterday... Are you guys sure it wasn't yesterday?
October 16, 200421 yr I wish I had a time machine... A year later and we will likely be without our starting 3rd baseman from that game, our starting catcher, our starting firstbaseman, and our starting pitcher and closer from that game.
October 16, 200421 yr Wow. Seems like this year's playoffs are dragging on forever compared to last year :o
October 18, 200421 yr I wish I had this game on tape, but I got the post game stuff in Fox Chicago. :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.