Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to stop Windows Update?!?!?

Featured Replies

The problem is, I never updated with the windows update thing. Then one day I did. Now this crap keeps starting by itself and downloading without asking. It's a file called wuauclt.exe. I kill the process but then it starts back up again. Please, how can I stop it?

Go to the Control Panel (through 'settings' if you like) and double click on "Automatic Updates." Choose the option that says to turn off the auto updates, you will do it yourself. I'm not positive, you may have to restart the computer after changing such a setting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.