Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?
-
7/19 at Nationals - 7 PM
Great day to check in on the marlins. Also what happened to miamimarlins.com or flamarlins.com? Sad!
-
All-star Game Moving
Stupid as fuck. Sick of all this liberal bullshit.
-
9/30 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game One
That year was magical for me. I don't know why I picked that season to follow hardcore but it was amazing how it turned out.
-
9/30 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game One
Goddamn looking at that join date. I just realized I'm getting old. I was 12 or 13 when i joined here lol
-
9/30 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game One
!!!!
-
9/30 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game One
i saw dat
-
9/25 Post Game Thread - POST SEASON BOUND!
I'm happy for all of you. You are true fans. Not me. Jose's death kinda ruined it for me (I still tear up thinking about it) and some out-of-state witch who interviewed me at the stadium. I did work as event staff early last year around Monster Jam but then I caught what I guess evolved into covid. The supervisor there was also a dick belittling older employees so I had/have a shit view of the top
-
Boycott The Team
I'm still here, reading the comments. Barely following the team. I'm a terrible fan. But this is a terrible team.
-
Felo Ramirez in Hospital
https://twitter.com/yikyquintana Basically saying that there is good news, he is getting better but he will stay at the hospital for tests.
-
Overwatch
username? i'm gonna reinstall it to play this new character
-
2016 Playoffs
that's what they get for being greedy and wasting his arm
-
2016 Playoffs
jajajajajaja
-
Jose tribute tattoo
Got mine today! I love it. Thank you.
-
Miami Dade Commission Approves Jose Fernandez Ave
Just corrected a lot of people who are quick to judge and call him a killer or an addict. They weren't there. They should wait for more details to come out before judging. Using drugs / alcohol does not make someone an addict. Also the cocaine thing. "He used an illegal drug, that makes him a horrible person." I don't know, you can see the ignorance of the comments for yourself. I'm probably stupid too for wasting my time arguing on the internet. I also pointed out to the people complaining about wasting tax payer money on a damn sign for someone "who is a terrible role model" that we have a street named after a radio dj whose vanity and butt injections killed her.
-
Miami Dade Commission Approves Jose Fernandez Ave
My responses got deleted though. https://www.facebook.com/miamiherald/
-
Overwatch
Nah. I stopped after the first competitive season ended. Now I have a bunch of other games to finish. Too many games, too little time.
-
Miami Dade Commission Approves Jose Fernandez Ave
So FB permanently banned me because I got into arguments with a bunch of crybabies yesterday over this news. Guess I made the Herald and their readers look bad.
-
Overwatch
I guess I should check MB.com more often but yeah I played it on PC. Was hooked on it.
-
Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident
I just saw the article on FB. It's silly IMO. A picture of them was posted at a bar. They weren't going to be drinking water. If anything mattered it'd be their blood alcohol level.
-
Article: Here are the real villains of the Steve Bartman game
Yup, to me I clearly remember the Alex Gonzalez error and have never really understood the hate for Bartman. Just made me despise Cubs fans more.
-
Should NW 16th Avenue be renamed in Jose's honor?
As a person who spent most of his life in that area, I would totally support this.
-
Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident
It took me 2 or 3 days since I posted to cry about it. I couldn't stop thinking about it until then. Stuff like this hits me very hard. Especially when it's a young person around your age. First time something like that happened to me was a few years ago with a coworker who was very much like Jose as the happiest person there. One day they there are there and the next they're not. It's shocking for me. This made me very depressed. It probably didn't help that it was all over the news and on my Facebook feed. Not that it shouldn't have been. Worst of all it's right where me and friends had first gone fishing off that pier by the jetty a few months ago...and then seeing those images of the boat. Even though I haven't been able to fully take in all the rest of the remembrance ceremonies and services because it's difficult, it has made me feel a lot better to see and hear how much he meant to others.
-
Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident
Please tell me I'm still dreaming
-
Marlins send Rea back to Padres
Esto no pasa en Cuba
- Article: Giancarlo Stanton's HR Derby will prove costly for Marlins due to a promo offer