Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. I'm happy for him. Still one of my favorite Marlins...
  2. Every time Dunn comes out I remember how I replied in that thread that Ozzie should be given another chance...and I regret it every time.
  3. I thought the whole thing was great. I'm glad the fans showed a lot of enthusiasm during and after the game for him.
  4. I actually think we're pretty lucky to have had 2 championships in almost 20 years of existence. There are a lot of teams that can't say that. Winning the pennant in previous years would have been meaningless if we didn't win the WS. We'd just be postseason chokers and that'd be more depressing.
  5. I also think it's cool because it's like taking a shot at the scrubs who have fans that still hate the Marlins because of Bartman. I hope they realize their team aren't lovable at all, they're just bitter losers.
  6. Really cool that the Marlins did this.
  7. that easy? f*** you dunn and f*** you too ozzie
  8. Ozzie should be given another year...but Lowell should become a coach for a future role...
  9. lee will save us or not REYESSSSS!!!!!! Take that hanley
  10. solano is kind of clutch right?
  11. Now ozzie is going to make Bell the closer again.
  12. I want to smash my monitor with my keyboard.
  13. :| If we don't score I'm going to hurt myself
  14. I wish I could open up Ozzie's brain and see what the hell is going on in there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.