Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. the game should be on FoxSportsRM (Rocky Mountains im guessing) right?
  2. i played the game it was pretty good i hope this movie is not just for the PSP 751466[/snapback] sadly i think it is only for the psp its one of the reasons im getting one 751647[/snapback] don't worry, it is coming out on DVD and it might come out in theaters too from what i've heard.
  3. I love Tivo :thumbup . 732806[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol
  4. Meh...Geometry is easier than Algebra 1.
  5. I agree...it could have been worse =\
  6. Your avatar looks like Rich Waltz when he is looking at Tommy during the pre-game.
  7. Ramp just owned all the haters :lol
  8. anyway, wow guys get a life 724726[/snapback] 724730[/snapback] thats my sig on gamespot :cool
  9. Not as bad as the "SCHIAVOWNED" pic or the mortal kombat one were her husband is scorpion and he is next to the machine and is pulling the feeding tube out of her neck while water is gushing out :plain 724495[/snapback] 724523[/snapback] Ok....I'll admit it...I couldn't stop laughing for about ten minutes after I saw that picture :whistle
  10. Not as bad as the "SCHIAVOWNED" pic or the mortal kombat one were her husband is scorpion and he is next to the machine and is pulling the feeding tube out of her neck while water is gushing out :plain
  11. nice pics. you should probably mention they're from last weekend though. the pic of holly..well..that's a tad creepy. ay yi yi. 714589[/snapback] :o :o You mean that's Holly!!! I was taking a pic of my parents!! Seriously! look up at the top...back row with wall behind...my mom is standing up in white...and dad is to her left... :lol :lol 714601[/snapback] You seemed to realize this already. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/poi...ve/Holly01R.jpg :thumbdown 714976[/snapback] PWNED :lol
  12. I liked the movie called Mafia! :plain
  13. Did you guys know the yellow ranger died in a car accident? sad. Anyways, the green ranger was my favorite becaue he was cool unlike the goody 2 shoes red ranger :| 665648[/snapback] Really? When was this? 666596[/snapback] http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0870962/bio
  14. Did you guys know the yellow ranger died in a car accident? sad. Anyways, the green ranger was my favorite becaue he was cool unlike the goody 2 shoes red ranger :|
  15. Is Take Two with the SEGA series? 665212[/snapback] according to that article, yes
  16. http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/01/24/news_6116946.html Starting in 2006, "Take-Two will have exclusive rights among third-party publishers to develop and market simulation, arcade and manager-style baseball video games on the current and next-generation PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, personal computer and hand-held video game systems," read the statement. (Emphasis added.) Said third-party exclusivity will last for seven years, until 2012. Presumably, this means that Electronic Arts' pro baseball series, MVP, will not return next season. :thumbdown
  17. You are the worst poster on this board. 660809[/snapback] Thanks for the hate. Much appreciated. 661181[/snapback] no, the spider man poster :|
  18. This pic reminds me of amobeisbol's pic....and how you guys were stalking her and then realized she was made up :lol good times
  19. I brush my tongue with my toothbrush. 657041[/snapback] I can do that for a little bit but it's too hard, it makes me gag. Just drink a cheerwine after you brush your teeth. :thumbup 657685[/snapback] I've learned not to gag. I guess not gagging comes with experience....... :whistle 657853[/snapback] :o
  20. If you like Final Fantasy-type RPGs, I say get it now. It's incredible. 643392[/snapback] Isn't it a card game?
  21. Alfonseca brings back terrible memories! 629678[/snapback] He ruined the first baseball game I ever went to :tissue
  22. Teh vesti is an awful lot like LUE....except LUE is better.
  23. You have to visit the Vesti to get it. The "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" riot started not too long ago. 622781[/snapback] The only time I heard about the "Vesti" was when IGN invaded gamespot's forum. Vestibule bastards.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.