Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. After seeing that I got all emotional.I wish I was there for Game 7 it would have been awesome.
  2. Those with DirecTV must look for the ESPN2 Alternate channel. MLB Extra Innings and FXSS (FSN South) will be blacked out. I'll do that while watching the World Series on Espn classic *sigh*
  3. Ok I found it now.On the DirectTv site it says it is on channel 630 FXSS?.And on the Mlb Extra Innings on channel 758.
  4. How many Espn2's are there?On my satellite theres only one and the game it will have the Royals.I checked through every see if there was another Espn2 but there wasn't.And I have around 1000 channels :whistle and there was no other Espn2 Are they giving the game on Tnt Tnn or Tbs? I forget what it's called.
  5. What about D-Stroyer lol
  6. Im glad he doesn't want to be called the D-Train.I never liked that nickname. :whistle
  7. Britney shouldn't even have been in the top 20 maybe in the 90's or not even on the list.They should have called it the Most Popular People in Entertainment currently.But the greatest?
  8. Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid.Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid.Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid.Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid.Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid.Stupid Gagne Stupid Stupid. I was so glad we were winning since it would be the first time I had ever seen an All Star game in which the NL won.But then Gagne had to come and mess it all up.I still believe if Dontrelle was used in the 5th or 6th or 7th we could have saved some runs. :angry Yes and I do realize it was just an exhibition but still...
  9. Funny how people have no respect for the classics. I have respect for the classics.Sonic was way better than Mario.Not the new Sonic's,the old Sonics on Genesis.But,the poll says otherwise :thumbdown

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.