Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. Maybe Carl Pavano's easy-chair pitching style doesn't elicit quite the attention that a rookie phenom with a funky delivery does. His sinking fastball doesn't threaten triple digits on radar guns or frighten batters into submission as a tall Texan teammate does. Emotional displays and nipple rings aren't his thing. Who is the one with the emotional displays and nipple rings? WTF?
  2. Wow what a difference! Urbina has 6 and Loop has 5.
  3. yea, sure ya did I did.Just like the time Helton homered off Looper.I knew something along the lines of that would happen.
  4. You must not be watching the game I am, because you should be flicking off Jim Wolf. :fyou Wolf
  5. Yeah,and lets hope all of the schools in Miami Dade are ripped apart so we can't have any more school ever again and we could never pass grades
  6. Man,I still can't believe it.He was too young.He will be missed very much.Me and my family loved Three's Company.
  7. I think they'll give it to Halladay.
  8. I was in my art class during 6th grade.At first,I had NO idea what was happening since they just gave vague details on the PA.But then my art teacher turned on the Tand I saw what happened.Parents were picking up their kids early because of it.My parents also came and picked me up.The rest of the day I often saw what was happening on tv.To tell you the truth,at that moment I wasn't really scared or worried because I didn't understand :/
  9. I didn't see this game from the beginning.Why where the mets wearing different hats?September 11th?
  10. Eh,the last time I went was with a school fieldtrip.It was at the Biltmore hotel and we saw the story of Anne Frank.And thats the only play I have ever seen.
  11. There's no hope 13-2 Phillies
  12. Did anyone see that call by the umpire?!?!?!
  13. We SUCK! If we lose the Marlins, is all the FANS fault! What excuse do we have now? - PPS SUCKS. there is no baseballe athmophere (BULLS**T, have you been to any games? even with 12K crowds the place vibrates with exitement) - Driving to the PPS suck (BS # 2) - We don't know if the ownership is commited (BIG BS excuse # 3) - We don't have a good product on the field (BS # 4) - Wayne destroyed the fan base (BS # 5) This year can't be any better. These excuses are getting old, I'm afraid that we may be loosing our team. I think they need to make a new stadium fast.I mean,who is going to go to the middle of nowhere unless they have plans to go there?I believe that if it would be placed in downtown or some other area where a lot of people go to often,they would just see the stadium and maybe want to go there even if they don't have plans.
  14. Im gonna see the game and hopefully.Pittsburghs announcers aren't too bad.
  15. Another reason that we would be losing is because of a jinx. Remember that game against the Padres where they scored a ton of runs in the 9th?Well it was jinxed because of my cousin who knows nothing about baseball. It all started that same inning when he started talking and making stupid comments.Like to throw harder.I told him he was jinxing it...and what do you know.The next pitch is a double.He was screaming at the tv to the pitcher to hit him in the nuts and more stupid remarks.I really thought we were doomed after all the runs started scoring. Maybe it has to do with the guy saying that he wanted Bobby Bonds to die for our benefit...or something like that....
  16. I'd rather see the Mets than those two. The Expos fans generally are arrogant and degrading of other teams. Phillies fans are all bark but no bite as usual. At least those damn Mets fans say "go mets" wherever they are and however they are playing. Really?
  17. I think it's psychological.They are getting to anxious and instead of hitting line drives they try to go for Homers.Plus now im guessing they go into every game hoping they win not expecting to win.
  18. Oh well,let's look on the bright side.Who would you rather win the wildcard if the Marlins don't make it.The Expos or the Phils.I'd prefer the Expos.
  19. I agree.Just don't be too overconfident like most of us when we went against the Rockies.They have to go there playing like if it were their last day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.