Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. I think it has been the overall team slumping.But we sure could have used A LOT of help from Lowell and Pudge who are our best hitters.
  2. Man,I didn't really think it would happen so soon you know.
  3. I know this doesn't help but I has voted that we would get swept.And we did.Yes thats how much confidence I have in my team.Well,at least against the Rockies.
  4. Ok we lose.I knew we would lose.
  5. Maybe I have been overreacting a tiny wee bit.But tommorrow im gonna count how many times he pops out.
  6. he is batting .337 post ASB.... if this is called popping it up alot, im all for it Im not saying he isn't hitting.He is hitting very well.It's just that I think he swing up too much instead of trying to hit line drives like he is supposed to.
  7. I don't think im overreacting.It hasn't been only the past week.It started after the all star break.Almost every game every other out for him has been a way up high fly ball or a pop fly in the infield.
  8. you are disappointed in Mike Lowell? me no understand the man has 11rbi his last 10 games... what more do you want? Mike has been an awesome player all around. It's just that I do not think it is normal to pop fly THAT much.Maybe his hitting mechanics aren't working or something.Not even Alex pops out in the infield as much as him.
  9. Im dissapointed with Lowell.Im not expecting to carry us.It's just that im tired of him hitting pop fly's and hitting fly balls as high as some pop fly's.And this has been going on a lot.Maybe Bill Robinson needs to work with him a bit.I'd rather have him ground out or line out about now...
  10. I would have pulled him the 1st Wouldn't have made a difference, Marlins haven't been hitting.
  11. :o That was hilarious :lol Hey,at least it isn't as bad as the one Roseanne did. I feel sorry for him since he has a nerve problem or Alzheimers or something.Whoever hired him should have known what they would get.His music was good but now :thumbdown And the show sucks because of those stupid little brats of kids he has.
  12. Yeah good ol homerun derby we're having
  13. Maybe because the rockies are the team we play next?
  14. Yup you were right,they lost,how a**.
  15. Papa Roach's main single,last resort I think,had a crappy video with too much stereotyping hoping they could attract the supposed rejects.And I don't like the way Jocoby sings. I don't listen to Linkin Park too much nowadays.But I liked their songs for awhile.I voted Linkin Park.
  16. :banghead I tried doing it the first time concentrating on doing the 6 but my foot just went and made a circle like this (| and when I concentrated on doing the circles my 6 just fell apart
  17. impressive Are you doubting me? Well I agree with you if you are doubting my theory because I might be wrong :whistle
  18. Because they want to feel victimized and they try to put men in a position where they are the bad guys. :angry Damn feminists.
  19. I bet someone from Lifetime or Oh!Oxygen wrote that.
  20. I think I have that card since I have the whole set from that series. I even put it in a plastic sleeve with my most valuable cards :lol
  21. This is on TNN sometimes.But I haven't seen it lately.It is MXC.Most Extreme Elmination Challenge.You know the show where those crazy japanese people go into a game show and try to do obstacles and stuff.But instead they get hurt.Another funny part is that it isn't dubbed so the American people make a story up for each person.
  22. There is only one game today (Sunday August 3, 2003) tied 2-2 in top of 10th. I was referring to that link for the old game.
  23. *is uncomfortable* Isn't that the score for the second game??? EDIT:Nevermind
  24. http://www.sportsline.com/u/partners/aol/i...20030802_SD@PHI :lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.