Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watcha talkin bout Willis?

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Watcha talkin bout Willis?

  1. I'm all for old school, but this is ridiculous! lol... you've got a point here. GTA3 is superior than any of the other games listed these past rounds. metal gear solid is also an awesome game. still, zelda was so damn groundbreaking in setting the stage for RPGs. if you're an RPG fan, how could you not vote for it? Zelda=Action Rpg=/=Turn Based Rpg=/=Strategy Rpg's=Very Different Thats why just because it is an Rpg doesn't mean everyone will like it...... I had voted for Zelda because the whole series has been better compared to the newer Pacman games. It's hard to beat Lttp and OoT.
  2. I heard this one. At what time is it bedtime at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch? When the big hand touches the little hand.
  3. I can't say this for a fact. But my mom who is from Nicaragua says all the people there used to root for the Yankees. Miami has a large population of Cubans and Nicaraguans which like the Yankees, so I'm not surprised that in those interleague games so many people would come to see the Yankees. However, that was a long time ago so things could have changed.
  4. Let's see. Coca Cola has no real taste, just gas and you can't drink it a couple of hours later because it will taste bad. Pepsi has flavor and it lasts. Pepsi Wins.
  5. I saw Pudge,Lowell,Wayne Rosenthal and im not sure but I think I saw Redman. I didn't see Beckett =\ Oh and I also got the Marlins towel thingy in that spinning wheel. I really wanted to get the baseball card binder :'(
  6. I have the PS2 Network adapter but I only have 2 games online which are THPS3 and THPS4. But later on im buying MVP 2004 because it'll be online.
  7. From Easports.com Groundbreaking Hitting Control: From hitting to the opposite field to pulling the ball down the line to swinging for the fences, every swing type is included. You Control the Field: Leap over the wall and rob home runs, hook slide to avoid tags, and take out the catcher at home with all-new player control. Pick Your Park: With all-new crowd chants, the addition of classic stadiums, and new lighting to signify various start times for your biggest games, MVP Baseball 2004 puts you in the best seat in the house. Your Dynasty Begins Now: Take full control of your franchise on all the levels -- from the minors the pros. Play, sim, or manage each game all the way to the World Series. Swing for the Fences Online: Go yard against players across the country in one-on-one or Tournament games, while talking up your game with EA SPORTS? Talk (PlayStation?2 and PC-CD only). Being online and playing against others is enough reason to buy this game.
  8. Question: Is Cangelosi still playing baseball? What about Destrade? Last I heard from Destrade, he was in Japan and that was ages ago. John Cangelosi isn't playing baseball anymore he's doing something with houses. http://ownacondo.com/features/bio.html
  9. Lol, I used to go to the sports board in gamefaqs and rub it in their faces after we won the World series.
  10. If Vlad does come to the fish then who's position would be changed?
  11. Currently the only online game I have is THPS4. Very fun online. No one can beat me at King Of the Hill.
  12. When I saw the topic title I thought you it would be that picture of a wrestler/weightlifter who got a prolapsed a** because he was lifting so much weight.
  13. Fat Christina: http://crazyass13.com/featured/christina_aguilera_fat.html
  14. I may get a lot of hate mail because of this, but I hate Urbina... Yeah, I said it. I think it would be a mistake to keep him. He is a heart attack pitcher and will always be. He is great sometimes, but he is not consistent and can cost you a lead in a heartbeat. I actually would feel better having Looper and we don't have to pay him as much as Urbina.... Whatever, I just hope I don't have to suffer what I suffered in G4 of the world series, ever, never again! Funny you mention that...during the regular season the heart attack pitcher was Looper. I didn't trust him before and I don't trust him now. He's always making the game more "exciting" by nearly blowing games.
  15. Yesterday I heard on the news that one had to have part of their leg amputated. They didn't say who.
  16. My mom gave cheap dollar store candy to the kids. All of the candy were caramels with wrappers saying that they were different flavors but they were all the same. :whistle Turned out to be a good deal with the dollar store candy because this place was dead. No one was trick or treating.
  17. The reason I don't go to games is because im 13 and can't drive. Also, my parents' car sucks so I guess that means it can break down at any time. I would go a whole lot more if it was in downtown since all I would have to pay is for the Metro Rail and cheap seats.
  18. Heres the Auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=25137
  19. YANKS ARE STILL NUMBER 1 First image that pops out on google images when you type yankees eh?
  20. Damn, I was in the Bayfront Park Amphitheater but all the seats were taken. And I got really close but then I was like a sandwich in between some sweaty people and couldn't see anything. Then we left right away to go see the other parade in 8th street. What happens? We have to wait around 1 hour before my mom realizes that that bus is never gonna come. And what sucks is that I told her all along. But no. She decided to wait. Then we left toward the 8th street parade like at 1:40. Ok,there was no chance to make it. Again she was convinced that they hadn't finished the parade. Guess what? It WAS over. And we had to walk more than we should have to get home. Oh well at least I got some really close photos of the players.
  21. At this point, D-Lee wants to give me ground level season tickets on the 1B line. You on the 1B line... smells like trouble... Steve Bartman 2?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.