Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greatest Game of All Time Round Eleven (FINALS)

Featured Replies

My first 2 choices are gone, i'll go with Pac Man

Pac Man easily. Zelda should not be here...Mario should, that game is and ALWAYS will be a classic. The original video game.

you can make a very strong case for the legend of zelda.

 

 

look at what this video game did in the power rankings in nintendo power way back when....

 

 

some 300+ weeks if i recall this game was actually ranked.

it was also groundbreaking in the development of and popularity for console RPG's.

 

i've never really enjoyed pac man that much. it gets old extremely fast and can't provide nearly as much entertainment as zelda.

Zelda should not be here...Mario should, that game is and ALWAYS will be a classic. The original video game.

 

 

Legend of Zelda > Super Mario Bros.

 

 

 

Legend of Zelda gets my vote. :)

Mario > Zelda.

 

But by some misfortune of fate, Mario is no more. Must go for Zelda.

it was also groundbreaking in the development of and popularity for console RPG's.

 

i've never really enjoyed pac man that much. it gets old extremely fast and can't provide nearly as much entertainment as zelda.

You make a good point that I hadn't thought of until now. I had voted for Pac Man up until now, but I think I'm gonna switch to Zelda.

Pac Man takes like, maybe, 3 hours to master. It's masturbation for the mind. Somewhat pleasing, but repetitive and always the same damn thing. Zelda all the way!

I just want to know at what point Metl Gear Solid was eliminated. I'm all for old school, but this is ridiculous!

I'm all for old school, but this is ridiculous!

lol... you've got a point here.

 

 

GTA3 is superior than any of the other games listed these past rounds. metal gear solid is also an awesome game.

 

 

still, zelda was so damn groundbreaking in setting the stage for RPGs. if you're an RPG fan, how could you not vote for it?

I'm all for old school, but this is ridiculous!

lol... you've got a point here.

 

 

GTA3 is superior than any of the other games listed these past rounds. metal gear solid is also an awesome game.

 

 

still, zelda was so damn groundbreaking in setting the stage for RPGs. if you're an RPG fan, how could you not vote for it? Zelda=Action Rpg=/=Turn Based Rpg=/=Strategy Rpg's=Very Different

Thats why just because it is an Rpg doesn't mean everyone will like it......

 

I had voted for Zelda because the whole series has been better compared to the newer Pacman games. It's hard to beat Lttp and OoT.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.