Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny Baseball Card Error

Featured Replies

  • Author

there are 3 versions of this card

 

1) this one

2)blacked out

3)airbrushed

I remember that card from when I was a big collector in the 80s. There are three versions of this card-one with the words visible, one where they tried for a quick fix with a white blob over the end of his bat and a third and final version with a black box over the end of his bat.

Wow, thats one of the few baseball cards I've hung onto. I forgot I had that till you posted it. I will now look at it and laugh..........................yep, still funny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.