Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best website ever.

Featured Replies

I like how the Rangers were all ethnically color-coordinated. The black Ranger was black, the white Ranger was white, the yellow Ranger was Asian. My faves were definitely the green Ranger and black Ranger.

I had the biggest crush on the yellow ranger. I believe her name was Trina.

 

 

 

 

 

I am the purple ranger!!! :)

The yellow one was Trini. Actually, you look kinda like the blue Ranger.

The yellow one was Trini. Actually, you look kinda like the blue Ranger.

663921[/snapback]

 

 

That is really not funny. The blue ranger (Billy) is a lot dorkier looking than me.

I like how the Rangers were all ethnically color-coordinated. The black Ranger was black, the white Ranger was white, the yellow Ranger was Asian. My faves were definitely the green Ranger and black Ranger.

663903[/snapback]

Sexist as well...

 

Blue was a boy

Pink was a girl (and prolly one of the first things i masterbated to)

Damn, you got an early start on the masturbation game. I think the first thign I fapped it to was that threesome scene in Wild Things.

 

:mischief

On second thought, the blue Ranger looks kinda like Mel Gibson in an odd way.

Damn, you got an early start on the masturbation game. I think the first thign I fapped it to was that threesome scene in Wild Things.

 

:mischief

663944[/snapback]

It was that...then I think the Titanic nude scene.

Damn, you got an early start on the masturbation game. I think the first thign I fapped it to was that threesome scene in Wild Things.

 

:mischief

663944[/snapback]

It was that...then I think the Titanic nude scene.

663953[/snapback]

 

i for one enjoyed the aerosmith video with alicia silverstone.

Damn, you got an early start on the masturbation game. I think the first thign I fapped it to was that threesome scene in Wild Things.

 

:mischief

663944[/snapback]

It was that...then I think the Titanic nude scene.

663953[/snapback]

 

i for one enjoyed the aerosmith video with alicia silverstone.

663957[/snapback]

I thought you were gonna say when Arnold Schwarzenegger was naked in Terminator.

I like how the Rangers were all ethnically color-coordinated. The black Ranger was black, the white Ranger was white, the yellow Ranger was Asian. My faves were definitely the green Ranger and black Ranger.

663903[/snapback]

Sexist as well...

 

Blue was a boy

Pink was a girl (and prolly one of the first things i masterbated to)

663941[/snapback]

hmmm..pic?

 

:plain

I like how the Rangers were all ethnically color-coordinated. The black Ranger was black, the white Ranger was white, the yellow Ranger was Asian. My faves were definitely the green Ranger and black Ranger.

663903[/snapback]

Sexist as well...

 

Blue was a boy

Pink was a girl (and prolly one of the first things i masterbated to)

663941[/snapback]

hmmm..pic?

 

:plain

664168[/snapback]

 

 

Remember i was like 7 or 8 or 9 when this was...lol

Shameless bump.

Damn, you got an early start on the masturbation game. I think the first thign I fapped it to was that threesome scene in Wild Things.

 

:mischief

663944[/snapback]

It was that...then I think the Titanic nude scene.

663953[/snapback]

 

i for one enjoyed the aerosmith video with alicia silverstone.

663957[/snapback]

I thought you were gonna say when Arnold Schwarzenegger was naked in Terminator.

663961[/snapback]

god damn that was a good pwn

My favorite was Kimberly. I also had a crush on the green/white ranger.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.