Bush daughters take after their father...

Accord

Is anyone else watching the NBC coverage? Brian Williams told a story from the campaign about how the Bush daughters said they would accompany their father at one last stop on the campaign and the Bush daughters announced they would be going to "s-eye-ox" city (pronounced exactly like that) and then were later correct as going to Sioux City, LMAO.

Stupid people have stupid kids.

660799[/snapback]

Exactly. No real surprise. Do you really think they paid much attention at school?

661349[/snapback]

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire I wouldn't really give a damn about school. I'd graduate with the lowest possible GPA then get some cushy job from some friend of the family.

Stupid people have stupid kids.

660799[/snapback]

Exactly. No real surprise. Do you really think they paid much attention at school?

661349[/snapback]

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire I wouldn't really give a damn about school. I'd graduate with the lowest possible GPA then get some cushy job from some friend of the family.

661368[/snapback]

Hmmm...sounds disturbingly like the twins' father....

Ok geniuses, pronounce this one:

"Schaghticoke"

That's the town that has the county fair for the county I was born in.

Without cheating, or being from upstate NY, I bet there's 0% correct guesses.

661447[/snapback]

Every kid hears of the Sioux indians when they're in elementary school. It's not like it's some obscure name.

FutureGm and FritzI dont want to offend you guys but by your logic the kinds of posts you made in this thread must speak volume about your parents. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA, which is moderately decent from FIU, and I have a hard time pronouncing some words, and coincidentially Sioux is one of them. I find it amazing how all of a sudden not pronouncing a word correctly automatically makes someone stupid. I hope you never say a dumb comment like that in front of any mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants.

FutureGm and Fritz, I dont want to offend you guys but by your logic the kinds of posts you made in this thread must speak volume about your parents. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA, which is moderately decent from FIU, and I have a hard time pronouncing some words, and coincidentially Sioux is one of them. I find it amazing how all of a sudden not pronouncing a word correctly automatically makes someone stupid. I hope you never say a dumb comment like that in front of any mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants.

661535[/snapback]

Well, you're comparing people whose mispronunciations I would excuse because in general, there aren't many Mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants who are heirs to massive fortunes who've been to all the best schools in their respective states. At any rate, maybe my statement was a little harsh for a slip of the tongue, but it's not like Sioux is some uber-difficult foreign name that people do not hear relatively frequently.

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

The average immigrant isn't a billionaire, but I don't care to argue anymore.

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

661734[/snapback]

This isn't the matter at hand. Mispronouncing words has nothing to do with intelligence. Neither does money

661688[/snapback]

661734[/snapback]

This isn't the matter at hand. Mispronouncing words has nothing to do with intelligence. Neither does money

661746[/snapback]

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people. It has a lot to do with educational opportunities, parental support, etc. I really don't care though. You're right. I'm wrong. The world will still revolve properly.

661688[/snapback]

661734[/snapback]

661746[/snapback]

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people. It has a lot to do with educational opportunities, parental support, etc. I really don't care though. You're right. I'm wrong. The world will still revolve properly.

661776[/snapback]

It isnt about right or wrong its about elitism. Wealthy people are not smarter than middle class or lower class people. Some of the smartest people i know have not even received a high school education

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people.

Intelligence and knowledge are not the same thing.

There's a fantastic educational opportunity available to anyone in this country, and its free.

Its commonly known as the public library. At age 15 I knew more about (subsonic) aerodynamics and war history than most people ever learn in a lifetime.

Didn't cost a dime.

662067[/snapback]

Never heard of taxes?

/smartass

ask 95% people and they wont know how to pronounce sioux

661745[/snapback]

that's because we live in a country filled with morons

662994[/snapback]

I disagree but if your comment were true it would defintely include you. No way is snow better than Delgado.

663438[/snapback]

Pwned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.