Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bush daughters take after their father...

Featured Replies

Is anyone else watching the NBC coverage? Brian Williams told a story from the campaign about how the Bush daughters said they would accompany their father at one last stop on the campaign and the Bush daughters announced they would be going to "s-eye-ox" city (pronounced exactly like that) and then were later correct as going to Sioux City, LMAO.

Stupid people have stupid kids.

Stupid people have stupid kids.

660799[/snapback]

Exactly. No real surprise. Do you really think they paid much attention at school?

Stupid people have stupid kids.

660799[/snapback]

Exactly. No real surprise. Do you really think they paid much attention at school?

661349[/snapback]

 

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire I wouldn't really give a damn about school. I'd graduate with the lowest possible GPA then get some cushy job from some friend of the family.

Stupid people have stupid kids.

660799[/snapback]

Exactly. No real surprise. Do you really think they paid much attention at school?

661349[/snapback]

 

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire I wouldn't really give a damn about school. I'd graduate with the lowest possible GPA then get some cushy job from some friend of the family.

661368[/snapback]

Hmmm...sounds disturbingly like the twins' father....

Ok geniuses, pronounce this one:

 

"Schaghticoke"

 

That's the town that has the county fair for the county I was born in.

 

Without cheating, or being from upstate NY, I bet there's 0% correct guesses.

661447[/snapback]

 

Every kid hears of the Sioux indians when they're in elementary school. It's not like it's some obscure name.

FutureGm and FritzI dont want to offend you guys but by your logic the kinds of posts you made in this thread must speak volume about your parents. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA, which is moderately decent from FIU, and I have a hard time pronouncing some words, and coincidentially Sioux is one of them. I find it amazing how all of a sudden not pronouncing a word correctly automatically makes someone stupid. I hope you never say a dumb comment like that in front of any mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants.

FutureGm and Fritz, I dont want to offend you guys but by your logic the kinds of posts you made in this thread must speak volume about your parents. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA, which is moderately decent from FIU, and I have a hard time pronouncing some words, and coincidentially Sioux is one of them. I find it amazing how all of a sudden not pronouncing a word correctly automatically makes someone stupid. I hope you never say a dumb comment like that in front of any mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants.

661535[/snapback]

 

Well, you're comparing people whose mispronunciations I would excuse because in general, there aren't many Mexicans, southerners, black southerners, or foreign immigrants who are heirs to massive fortunes who've been to all the best schools in their respective states. At any rate, maybe my statement was a little harsh for a slip of the tongue, but it's not like Sioux is some uber-difficult foreign name that people do not hear relatively frequently.

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

 

The average immigrant isn't a billionaire, but I don't care to argue anymore.

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

 

The average immigrant isn't a billionaire, but I don't care to argue anymore.

661734[/snapback]

 

This isn't the matter at hand. Mispronouncing words has nothing to do with intelligence. Neither does money

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

 

The average immigrant isn't a billionaire, but I don't care to argue anymore.

661734[/snapback]

 

This isn't the matter at hand. Mispronouncing words has nothing to do with intelligence. Neither does money

661746[/snapback]

 

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people. It has a lot to do with educational opportunities, parental support, etc. I really don't care though. You're right. I'm wrong. The world will still revolve properly.

Actually theres plenty of foreigners etc. with tons of money. And by the way Bush's daughters count as southerners, they were born in Texas. There are plenty of ways to insult the bush daughter's intelligence, but mispronounciation should not be a reason to mock anyones intelligence

661688[/snapback]

 

The average immigrant isn't a billionaire, but I don't care to argue anymore.

661734[/snapback]

 

This isn't the matter at hand. Mispronouncing words has nothing to do with intelligence. Neither does money

661746[/snapback]

 

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people. It has a lot to do with educational opportunities, parental support, etc. I really don't care though. You're right. I'm wrong. The world will still revolve properly.

661776[/snapback]

 

It isnt about right or wrong its about elitism. Wealthy people are not smarter than middle class or lower class people. Some of the smartest people i know have not even received a high school education

ask 95% people and they wont know how to pronounce sioux

661745[/snapback]

What about 95% of Americans?

Bleh, wealthy people tend to be more intelligent than non-wealthy people.

 

Intelligence and knowledge are not the same thing.

 

There's a fantastic educational opportunity available to anyone in this country, and its free.

 

Its commonly known as the public library. At age 15 I knew more about (subsonic) aerodynamics and war history than most people ever learn in a lifetime.

 

Didn't cost a dime.

662067[/snapback]

 

Never heard of taxes?

 

/smartass

they're both dumb as bricks (especially jenna), as was evidenced from their little "comedy" routine at the RNC.

 

barbara remains very bonable, nonetheless.

 

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire

661368[/snapback]

dubya aint a billionaire.

they're both dumb as bricks (especially jenna), as was evidenced from their little "comedy" routine at the RNC.

 

barbara remains very bonable, nonetheless.

 

Well, if I were parents of a billionaire

661368[/snapback]

dubya aint a billionaire.

662556[/snapback]

 

which 1 is barbara and which is jenna?

ask 95% people and they wont know how to pronounce sioux

661745[/snapback]

that's because we live in a country filled with morons

ask 95% people and they wont know how to pronounce sioux

661745[/snapback]

that's because we live in a country filled with morons

662994[/snapback]

 

I disagree but if your comment were true it would defintely include you. No way is snow better than Delgado.

ask 95% people and they wont know how to pronounce sioux

661745[/snapback]

that's because we live in a country filled with morons

662994[/snapback]

 

I disagree but if your comment were true it would defintely include you. No way is snow better than Delgado.

663438[/snapback]

 

Pwned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.