Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm just going to post this and see what happens..

Featured Replies

  • Author

That is just wrong, but I found it absoloutly hilarous.? I must be a horrible person.

724484[/snapback]

 

Agreed, i'm glad i'm not the only one that laughed.

 

And your a horrible person. :plain

I'll be sitting next to the guy who did that in hell

That is just wrong, but I found it absoloutly hilarous. I must be a horrible person.

724484[/snapback]

 

Same here.

That is just wrong, but I found it absoloutly hilarous.? I must be a horrible person.

724484[/snapback]

 

Same here.

724516[/snapback]

Im in this club.

Not as bad as the "SCHIAVOWNED" pic or the mortal kombat one were her husband is scorpion and he is next to the machine and is pulling the feeding tube out of her neck while water is gushing out

 

:plain

724495[/snapback]

wow thats incredibly gay

 

i usually see the light side of things but not only is that extremely wrong to make fun of someone in such a state but it's just a dumb joke, if you are gonna be an ass and make jabs then at least make it funny

Friday, March 25, 2005

nnnnguh

AHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAA

 

posted by terri at 5:24 PM 185 comments

 

Anonymous said...

 

you want....YOU WANT TO LIVE?!!

 

6:49 PM

 

you cant tell me you didnt even crack a smile when you read that.

Friday, March 25, 2005

nnnnguh

AHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAA

 

posted by terri at 5:24 PM 185 comments

 

Anonymous said...

 

you want....YOU WANT TO LIVE?!!

 

6:49 PM

 

you cant tell me you didnt even crack a smile when you read that.

724597[/snapback]

Forget standup comedy...we can get all our yucks from that blog! What a talent that webmaster is!

 

:confused

Oh please, I'm a f***ing immature 16 year old teenager and I did not get .000001 % amusement out of that

Oh please, I'm a f***ing immature 16 year old teenager and I did not get .000001 % amusement out of that

724601[/snapback]

I wasnt saying anything to you........

 

:plain

Not as bad as the "SCHIAVOWNED" pic or the mortal kombat one were her husband is scorpion and he is next to the machine and is pulling the feeding tube out of her neck while water is gushing out

 

:plain

724495[/snapback]

 

 

724523[/snapback]

 

Ok....I'll admit it...I couldn't stop laughing for about ten minutes after I saw that picture :whistle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.