October 3, 201214 yr Dunn for me. Webb slipped some this season but I still feel like he'll be fine. A decent middle pen guy. But Dunn is frustrating, for stretches I'll think he could be a dominant reliever, and then next thing he gets demoted to AAA because of suckness. The walks are maddening, not to mention the lefty struggles. Both were good last season so it was depressing to see the bullpen struggle this year. And it was just about everyone too. It's been pretty much Cishek or else cross your fingers.
October 3, 201214 yr Author Dunn for me. Webb slipped some this season but I still feel like he'll be fine. A decent middle pen guy. But Dunn is frustrating, for stretches I'll think he could be a dominant reliever, and then next thing he gets demoted to AAA because of suckness. The walks are maddening, not to mention the lefty struggles. Both were good last season so it was depressing to see the bullpen struggle this year. And it was just about everyone too. It's been pretty much Cishek or else cross your fingers. I agree with this, for what it's worth. I think some of Webb's ineffectiveness has to do with bad luck. His GB ability/the fact he never gives up HR's makes him at least a serviceable middle reliever. Dunn, on the other hand...well, idk anymore. Bring back Randy Choate!
October 3, 201214 yr Every time Dunn comes out I remember how I replied in that thread that Ozzie should be given another chance...and I regret it every time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.