Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pools

Featured Replies

Many people on this site live in Miami and in Miami a lot of people have pools. So I was just wondering who he has a pool and how often do they go in the pool? And do you like swimming?

 

I have a pool but I don't go in it often...I only go in it about once a month. My dog loves to swim and she goes in it a lot more. And I love swimming...and I'm pretty good at it also!

I don't have a pool at my house, but I think my parents intend to build one in a year or two. Although, I'd rather they spend that money on me.

 

I hate swimming.

In my new house that I live in now we don't have a pool but my dad was planning on getting one soon. I miss the pool! :thumbdown

 

In my old house we had a pool.. I used to go in it almost everyday in the summer

There's a pool at my apt complex, nothing special. I go in it every now and then.

There's a pool at my apt complex, nothing special. I go in it every now and then.

594535[/snapback]

 

btw: Mark I love your avatar

 

I lived in an apartment before my house was being built but I never went into the pool :thumbdown Bathing Suits+me= :thumbdown :lol

we had a pool but in the 3 years we had it, i literally only went in there once and thats only because i was pushed in. i dont like pools or beaches.

  • Author

we had a pool but in the 3 years we had it, i literally only went in there once and thats only because i was pushed in.

594547[/snapback]

:lol

i dont have a pool but we do have a commiunity pool, and i hate commiunity pools lol so i'd rather go to the beach...i do love swimming

  • Author

i dont have a pool but we do have a commiunity pool, and i hate commiunity pools lol so i'd rather go to the beach...i do love swimming

594699[/snapback]

lol I don't like going in public pools either.....you never know who is going to come.

i have a pool of my own. its a pool of a specific date of when u will get banned for spamming..

 

 

*taking bets*

  • Author

i have a pool of my own. its a pool of a specific date of when u will get banned for spamming..

 

 

*taking bets*

594755[/snapback]

That was mean. :mad :

i have a pool of my own. its a pool of a specific date of when u will get banned for spamming..

 

 

*taking bets*

594755[/snapback]

That was mean. :mad :

594793[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

I got a pool but I barely go in it probably been in it like 5 times in 3 or 4 years.

 

I'm more of a beach guy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.