Ummm....

Mark

Definition of a liberal: An idealist, a dreamer, one who is intelligient. We think therefore we are according to the great mathematician Rene Descartes. We believe in doing the right thing. We'll fight to the teeth and bone to protect our ideals. And if it means a civil war, so be it. We will protect the ideals of the world. We will stop the fear being spread by the neocons. We must end this era of fear and stop the neocons.

We will dream, we will think, put us in jail for not fighting a war we shouldn't be fighting. You can't stop us from having our own thoughts. Never shall you take that away, even if you kill us.

601471[/snapback]

This has to be one of the most retarded things I've ever read...

Definition of a liberal: An idealist, a dreamer, one who is intelligient. We think therefore we are according to the great mathematician Rene Descartes. We believe in doing the right thing. We'll fight to the teeth and bone to protect our ideals. And if it means a civil war, so be it. We will protect the ideals of the world. We will stop the fear being spread by the neocons. We must end this era of fear and stop the neocons.

We will dream, we will think, put us in jail for not fighting a war we shouldn't be fighting. You can't stop us from having our own thoughts. Never shall you take that away, even if you kill us.

601471[/snapback]

This has to be one of the most retarded things I've ever read...

601519[/snapback]

Go back to your little jail cell Bill. I am sure all the boys there are more than happy to see you.

Yes I am, just not for pedophiles.

601540[/snapback]

The term "pedophile" suggests that the 14 year old boy was prepubescent... unfortunately I didnt get a chance to find out for sure, but, I would assume he had gone thru puberty. I did see him around here earlier... lets ask him! :mischief2

ohhhh 14 year old boy.... where are you???