October 30, 200421 yr it'll be in the next 20, i think they'll lose too much to repeat, and the farm system stinks too bad to win in the next 5
October 30, 200421 yr They have the money to compete, and they have the monkey off their back. I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat, but I expect them to win in the next 5 years.
October 30, 200421 yr i hate to say this as a Yankee fan but it wont take more than 5 years for them to win it again.now that the fans have the taste of winning a championship they wont let MR.Henry not field championship caliber teams...
October 30, 200421 yr By mistake i picked the first one...and i cant vote again but I think in the next 5.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.