Dream

fishfan25

so it's ok to lose your virginity to someone at a young age? and it's ok aslong as they do it safely?

What's the problem with that?

your virginity is worth a lot and you shouldn't just lose it to just anyone. it's not about that 1 night...do it with someone who will always be there...etc.

To each his own, what's worth alot to you is worth nothing to others, and vice versa. Just because you believe something has a great worth does not mean you should force your beliefs on others, doing so is missing the point that Locke and co. were trying to showcase.

everyone prefers virgins...nobody likes used goods(non-virgins)

Link?

and what happens is that many kids lose their virginity at a young age and then when they grow up and mature and actually start to learn about what it's all about... some people don't want them as much because they've been used.

I beg to differ, alot of people prefer experienced partners because they know what they are doing and have at least an idea of what to do to make it the best for both of you.

whatever...atleast for me...I don't want used goods...I want a virgin.

See, this whole argument from you is moot, because you say that at the end, but earlier you make the "everyone prefers virgins...nobody likes used goods(non-virgins)" generalization. You either stick by your guns and make a (false) point about everyone wanting the same thing, or you use yourself as the example and you base it off that. You can't fly back and forth because you get entangled in a web of contradictions that weighs your case down like concrete blocks on the mafia's latest traitor.

Ok, well I think that most people prefer virgins and you say that most people prefer non-virgins...very nice, good for you.

I think it's nothing special to be the 100th guy to stick your thingy into a girls thing....but since she has experience...it's ok!

I like being the only one to enjoy someone...but apparently you like to share the one you do it with, with a lot of other people.

Ok, well I think that most people prefer virgins and you say that most people prefer non-virgins...very nice, good for you.

I think it's nothing special to be the 100th guy to stick your thingy into a girls thing....but since she has experience...it's ok!

I like being the only one to enjoy someone...but apparently you like to share the one you do it with, with a lot of other people.

632660[/snapback]

I can't find where I said more people prefer non-virgins, where I'd like to be the 100th person to do anything, or where I prefer non-virgins at all.

See that's the beauty of not making total generalizations. You can defend someone else's right to have an opinion without having that opinion yourself. In my own personal life, I have one opinion, but do you see me forcing it on others? No. But that's really a concept you can't appear to grasp too well.

632660[/snapback]

I can't find where I said more people prefer non-virgins, where I'd like to be the 100th person to do anything, or where I prefer non-virgins at all.

See that's the beauty of not making total generalizations. You can defend someone else's right to have an opinion without having that opinion yourself. In my own personal life, I have one opinion, but do you see me forcing it on others? No. But that's really a concept you can't appear to grasp too well.

632673[/snapback]

When you say that most people want non-virgins because they want more experienced partners, and when you're trying to argue for the side that wants non-virgins over virgins, it would make sense that other people would assume that you as well prefer non-virgins over virgins.

See: me.

632930[/snapback]

And it appears to look like most people nowadays lose their virginity at a very young age, and then comes back to haunt them. If you're going to do it, you have to know the consequences. It's payback. And they say "payback is a b!tch."

Most people that make this mistake regret it in the end. It's something that I can't believe! When are people going to learn their lesson? Until when is this going to go on?

When you say that most people want non-virgins because they want more experienced partners, and when you're trying to argue for the side that wants non-virgins over virgins, it would make sense that other people would assume that you as well prefer non-virgins over virgins.

632680[/snapback]

Maybe if I had given even the remotest possibility in my choice of words to leave open for room of the assumption, maybe. But I did no such thing, therefore your assumption is wrong and the thought process behind said assumption is even more wrong.

just list your dreams and leave..thats all.

633061[/snapback]

Who died and made you God?

He's 16.

Let me clarify on something Marlins. I've got regrets but it's not that I so much lost my virginity as it is that the relationship ended bitter and not a day goes by that I don't think of her.

632995[/snapback]

You're right I'm 16.

And you're also right about the relationship ending bad. But that's part of the reason why you shouldn't do it. Many kids think they know what they're doing but they don't. I mean how many people marry someone in which they met when they were young, and everything works out...etc. Not many! A very big percentage of people who have relations when they're young in the end break up with their partner after a short amount of time. Many people can't deal with being with the same person everyday for so long.