Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

what are you doing for christmas?

Featured Replies

hey! what's everyone doing for christmas and new years? on christmas im spending it with my family at home opening presents and probably going to my grandmas house, on christmas eve a party at my uncles house and on new years definetely a party but not sure where....also feel free to post pictures of whatever you did on those days, i'll be posting some pics of the parties i go to if i can :D

  • Author

Christmas I'll spend doing stuff with my family. On New Years I might take over the world.

638110[/snapback]

:lol nice, i'll be ready for you on new years

Christmas I'll spend doing stuff with my family. On New Years I might take over the world.

638110[/snapback]

*can't wait for New Years...*

Christmas, spend time with the fam. New Years, probably not much. Not really into New Years.

Christmas, spend time with the fam. New Years, probably not much. Not really into New Years.

638137[/snapback]

o-verrated

 

clap clap clapclapclap

I never really did much for New Years except for 2000...I went to NY and saw the ball drop...

Christmas just spending with the family...lookin forward to this Wednsday tho celebratin 2 year anniversary with the girlfriend in DC :thumbup

 

And New Years gonna party for sure

I'm working christmas eve...only till 8 though. (Still sucks, but hey) Then come home, open my presents (which i already know whats going to be inside...lol). Christmas day, no idea.

 

New years eve im going to a party, then new years day no idea...Should be fun :thumbup

christmas eve: go to my uncles house and pretend certain relatives arent there. i might play my aunts cousin in madden like we've done the last 2 years so ill probably take a controller just in case.

 

christmas: watch heat-lakers and play ps2

 

new years: ps2 and college football.

I'm making the Noche Buena dinner at my house for our family.

 

On New Year's Eve, I intend to sip sidra (I don't like champagne) on my patio with the spouse while we sit and view the lake behind our new home. I worked very hard to get my home and I want to take this time to enjoy it.

 

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.