Chewbacca

MaRLiNs_FaN_4EvA

I missed questions 9 through 11 because I read ONE DAMN LETTER WRONG. Yea, so I lost 15 point because I couldn't read a letter and missed placing by one question. It was an extremely strange mistake.

Vector -2j+4k is not vector -2i+4k.

Yeah, so I shouldn't have gotten a 96 and 11th place, but instead I went all the way down to a 81, and I didn't bother checking the final scoresheet thingy.

It had to be one of the dumbest things I've done, there was no excuse for not being able to place at that.

I'll be able to place at Felix and Stoneman Douglas regionals. The next inventational (Jan 22 at Gainesville) will be impossible to place in with Vestavia Hills High School coming down from Alabama. I guess I have to wait for February 7th to get top ten.

I missed questions 9 through 11 because I read ONE DAMN LETTER WRONG. Yea, so I lost 15 point because I couldn't read a letter and missed placing by one question. It was an extremely strange mistake.

Yeah, so I shouldn't have gotten a 96 and 11th place, but instead I went all the way down to a 81, and I didn't bother checking the final scoresheet thingy.

It had to be one of the dumbest things I've done, there was no excuse for not being able to place at that.

653173[/snapback]

yeah, and there's tons more people who could have gotten 11th had they not made stupid mistakes.

thats how every mao competition goes.

I missed questions 9 through 11 because I read ONE DAMN LETTER WRONG.? Yea, so I lost 15 point because I couldn't read a letter and missed placing by one question.? It was an extremely strange mistake.?

Yeah, so I shouldn't have gotten a 96 and 11th place, but instead I went all the way down to a 81, and I didn't bother checking the final scoresheet thingy.?

It had to be one of the dumbest things I've done, there was no excuse for not being able to place at that.?

653173[/snapback]

yeah, and there's tons more people who could have gotten 11th had they not made stupid mistakes.

thats how every mao competition goes.

653219[/snapback]

Everyone makes stupid mistakes, but not seeing a i is really a j goes beyond a stupid mistake, especially when 3 questions are based on it. What I did will never be topped again, which I view as something positive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.