Who was making a big deal about

JetsMania

I remember in the Carlos Delgado thread some people were making a huge deal about the Latin community in Miami vs New York. He speaks perfect english and lived in Toronto for 8 years, that was not a big deal

669891[/snapback]

Actually, he said he was a latin living in Toronto. A latin living in Miami would have an easier time

Also, he said that he was considering the latin aspect of Miami and its close vicinity to Puerto Rico.

I remember in the Carlos Delgado thread some people were making a huge deal about the Latin community in Miami vs New York. He speaks perfect english and lived in Toronto for 8 years, that was not a big deal

669891[/snapback]

He spent half the press conference talking about how great it is to be in Miami with the huge latin influence.

He said PR is 2 hours from Miami...is that true that to fly from Miami to San Juan is 2 hours? Seems like it should be alot quicker.

669988[/snapback]

actualy takes 2hours and 30 minutes. But I guess, it should be 2 hrs or less in private jet direct to his home town in Aguadilla since there is an airport in there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.