Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke the moon...

Featured Replies

Who else thinks the US should nuke the moon? Seriously, it would show the world that we don't f*** around. World leaders would be like,

 

"Damn, I guess we should do what The US says..."

 

 

"why?"

 

 

"They f***in nuked the moon, man..."

 

 

I know alot of you are like, "what the f***, are you crazy?" And the answer, in short, is yes.

 

But, It' s not like we'd have to blow the moon away...just a big chunk...

 

 

A constant reminder to the world....the new US slogan, "The United States of America, you thought we were a**hole before..."

  • Author

this thread kind of reminds me of a SorianoFan thread. Except he would write 3000 words on the subject.

671017[/snapback]

 

 

Well, I'm right to the point on this one. I could right 3000+ words, but why?

Lol

  • Author

Nukes aren't all that interesting an an airless environment - there's nothing to propagate the shock wave.

671027[/snapback]

 

 

That's why we have to do it armageddon stlyle...drill into the Moon and plop one in...not too deep, we don't need to mess the the gravitational pull or whatever.

Imagine the world stuck in a perpetual high tide. That would be weird.

  • Author

I heard the whole moon theory about the tides and whatnot was proved wrong...

 

However, I may be wrong.

I heard the whole moon theory about the tides and whatnot was proved wrong...

 

However, I may be wrong.

671048[/snapback]

pretty sure you are wrong

I did debate last year and in Congress we introduced a bill to blow up the moon. It passed. :plain

671098[/snapback]

 

I think it'd be better to blow it in half. Having two moons would kick ass.

I did debate last year and in Congress we introduced a bill to blow up the moon.? It passed.? :plain

671098[/snapback]

 

I think it'd be better to blow it in half. Having two moons would kick ass.

671130[/snapback]

word

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.