Listing when individual tickets go on sale?

QuickGold

Anyone (*coughCapecough*) know when individual game tickets go on sale for the regular season?? It seems some teams are on their own schedule so I thought there might be a central place to find out the info.

673438[/snapback]

They already posted that on the official site..

http://www.floridamarlins.com

The Florida Marlins 2005 Regular Season home schedule begins on April 5 against the Atlanta Braves. Single game tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m. on floridamarlins.com

Anyone (*coughCapecough*) know when individual game tickets go on sale for the regular season? It seems some teams are on their own schedule so I thought there might be a central place to find out the info.

673438[/snapback]

They already posted that on the official site..

http://www.floridamarlins.com

The Florida Marlins 2005 Regular Season home schedule begins on April 5 against the Atlanta Braves. Single game tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m. on floridamarlins.com

673464[/snapback]

No I mean when do invidual tickets for other teams go on sale.

The central place is mlb.com

Just visit the team you are looking to buy tickets for, and go the 'ticket' link on the main page. It's easy.

673487[/snapback]

Duh but not all teams have their individual games on sale yet which beckons the question of is there a link somewhere that lists when individual games go on sale.