Anyone going to Marlins at Mets

JetsMania

I know a few people are going to the see the Marlins at Mets. I'll be up in NY for the July 2nd game. Maybe we could all buy tickets in the same area? We dont have to sit next to eachother or anything, just near eachother so when the marlins score we could get on tv

Tickets for the mets go on sale feb 27.

Yeah.

Looking at the schedule, that is one of only two appearances the Marlins make in the Northeast between June and September. The other being a four-game set in Philly starting July 14.

Perhaps the preceding road trip (Marlins on the road for 14 of 18 days) and unattractive home series that follows (Brewers) might entice some South Florida folks to make the trip.

Third base side is where the visitors dugout resides. How about the Loge Reserved section? They're cheap (back rows $5-18) and offer direct access to the field level seats for autograph hawkers.

Yeah.

Looking at the schedule, that is one of only two appearances the Marlins make in the Northeast between June and September. The other being a four-game set in Philly starting July 14.

Perhaps the preceding road trip (Marlins on the road for 14 of 18 days) and unattractive home series that follows (Brewers) might entice some South Florida folks to make the trip.

Third base side is where the visitors dugout resides. How about the Loge Reserved section? They're cheap (back rows $5-18) and offer direct access to the field level seats for autograph hawkers.

677692[/snapback]

autographs......drool

The price of front-row Loge Reserved hardly seems worth it. I think I've sat in those seats. They are the first few rows above the main lower-level field concourse. The seats just 10 rows behind them are half the price. You're about the same distance from the center of the field as the front rows of the upper levels with more conveniences (read: concessions, bathrooms, field access).

Mets' Group Ticket Sales require 25 people. There's nearly that many NE, NY/NJ, PA and DC/MD/VA fans on these boards.

Yeah, I've gone to a Marlins at Shea game 5 straight years now, so I'd be game to meet up with you guys. I always get a free ticket or two from one of my dad's clients because he has field level season tickets and I'm the only one in Nj the guy knows who actually likes the Marlins.

Last year was awesome because the Marlins routed the Mets behind Josh Beckett and the whole time I was shouting at the Marlins players one by one as they batted that they needed to do good because they were on my "Marlins Past and Present" themed fantasy baseball team ( I was behind their dugout). Cabrera laughed, presumably that some guy would have an all marlins fantasy baseball team, and got a base hit and signaled to my direction in the stands. It was awesome and this is why he is easily my favorite Marlin.

As far as autographs, the only luck I've had in the past is AFTER the game by the team bus. Before the game all the players seem to sign is stuff handed to them by kids.

Yeah, I've gone to a Marlins at Shea game 5 straight years now, so I'd be game to meet up with you guys. I always get a free ticket or two from one of my dad's clients because he has field level season tickets and I'm the only one in Nj the guy knows who actually likes the Marlins.

Last year was awesome because the Marlins routed the Mets behind Josh Beckett and the whole time I was shouting at the Marlins players one by one as they batted that they needed to do good because they were on my "Marlins Past and Present" themed fantasy baseball team ( I was behind their dugout). Cabrera laughed, presumably that some guy would have an all marlins fantasy baseball team, and got a base hit and signaled to my direction in the stands. It was awesome and this is why he is easily my favorite Marlin.

As far as autographs, the only luck I've had in the past is AFTER the game by the team bus. Before the game all the players seem to sign is stuff handed to them by kids.

677844[/snapback]

i have that 97' poster thing on my wall. its like a throw back

677844[/snapback]

:lol Thats so cool that Miggy did that!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.