Delphi XM MyFi

jmenjes

We had a thread on this already.

But yes it is awesome. The only beef I have with mine is that it doesn't work in my dorm cause I am facing the wrong way. Everything else about it rocks.

If you buy it from a retial store get their insurance for it though, the thing is delicate. It comes with a one year warranty, but get the extra one if you can, cause like a circuit city they will fix it up or replace it for free for two years if you pay like 40 bucks insurance on it. And they give you 2"check ups" on that insurance too.

i have the skyFi2 and it owns.

i wouldnt recommend the myfi because of what ive read.

the headphone sound quality output is not to good and receives some pretty bad reception indoor. and for the price of about 310 i dont know.

i got the 4 year warranty on my skyfi2 and when the newer portables come out this year i plan on using my warranty for the upgrade which lets me get any newer model and pay the difference within 4 years.

Thanks for the input.

I'm looking for something else (instead of my Discman) to use on my bus rides to work, and my walks around the neighborhood, so I don't think the SkyFi is for me. This will be more for when I'm outside than when I'm at home, and since I don't have a car the MyFi would be more up my alley.

Thanks for the input.

I'm looking for something else (instead of my Discman) to use on my bus rides to work, and my walks around the neighborhood, so I don't think the SkyFi is for me. This will be more for when I'm outside than when I'm at home, and since I don't have a car the MyFi would be more up my alley.

684622[/snapback]

Well, they have a Walkman Roady attachment.

Let me look it up for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.