July 16, 200323 yr Can this team be in it by the end of this? YES...Can it do it alone? NO They need YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT with 4 of the next 5 series(against playoff teams)at home this will mean everything. When I tried to get tickets to Sunday's game, I couldn't find more than 4 together in the Fish Tank (was hoping for 6). So that's definitely a good sign that people are going!!
July 16, 200323 yr They've got Arizona, Philly, LA, Montreal, St. Louis, and Colorado to worry about. So far under McKeon they're winning at about a 60% rate. If they continue that rate for the rest of the year they'd have a 40-27 second half, putting them at 89-73 for the season which is a pretty strong record. I think that needs to happen for them to have any shot. I think they can do it. Don't aim at winning 89 and getting the wildcard. You need to win more than 90 games like we did in 97. Remember the Braves are almost running away with the division.
July 16, 200323 yr Remember the Braves are almost running away with the division. Almost? Heh, more like they already have! :banghead
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.