Cal Ripken Jr.

Accord

I am paying the $500 to have my family be members and get tickets to the induction. Big Mac will be there as well.

Are you referring to tickets to fly to Cooperstown, because every induction ceremony I've attended has been free.

By 2007, I mean that he will be inducted in the summer of that year. The vote should take place in the winter of 2006. I believe Tony Gwynn will be eligible the same year as well.

691244[/snapback]

I think he's talking about becoming a member of the museum, I believe members get preferred seating or something like that.

I've never been to an induction before, I definitely want to go to one within the next few years.

I believe it its 2007.

I am paying the $500 to have my family be members and get tickets to the induction. Big Mac will be there as well.

691033[/snapback]

Maybe not now.... :plain

691041[/snapback]

Big Mac will get in, but I think the writers will make a point by not putting him in as a first ballot HOF'er.

Are you referring to tickets to fly to Cooperstown, because every induction ceremony I've attended has been free.

By 2007, I mean that he will be inducted in the summer of that year. The vote should take place in the winter of 2006. I believe Tony Gwynn will be eligible the same year as well.

691244[/snapback]

I think he's talking about becoming a member of the museum, I believe members get preferred seating or something like that.

I've never been to an induction before, I definitely want to go to one within the next few years.

691360[/snapback]

you sir, are correct. I want to make sure I get to go. Ripken was my favorite player growing up and it would be fitting to see him inducted. Now that I'm only like 1.5 hours from Cooperstown, it will be that much easier.

$500 President?s Circle Member

Personalized membership card, which identifies you as a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame

Subscription to the Hall of Fame quarterly magazine Memories and Dreams

Deluxe, hard-bound edition of the Hall of Fame Yearbook, a member exclusive

Complimentary admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year, for two adults and their children (up to age 18), or member and three guests

10% discount and FREE shipping on purchases from our museum shop, catalog, and Web site

Two Friends of the Hall of Fame lapel pins

Limited edition lithography featuring Duke Snider, signed and numbered by the artist

Exclusive Hall of Fame Weekend privileges * - two Induction 2005 limited edition press pins; two reserved seating tickets for Induction Ceremony

Opportunity to purchase two Hall of Fame Game tickets

$1,000 Benefactor Member

Personalized membership card, which identifies you as a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame

Subscription to the Hall of Fame quarterly magazine Memories and Dreams

Deluxe, hard-bound edition of the Hall of Fame Yearbook, a member exclusive

Complimentary admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year, for two adults and their children (up to age 18), or member and three guests

10% discount and FREE shipping on purchases from our museum shop, catalog, and Web site

Two Friends of the Hall of Fame lapel pins

Limited edition lithography featuring Duke Snider, signed and numbered by the artist

Exclusive Hall of Fame Weekend privileges * - two Induction 2005 limited edition press pins; four reserved seating tickets for Induction Ceremony

Opportunity to purchase two Hall of Fame Game tickets

Invitation to an exclusive Benefactor?s breakfast, including a ?behind the scenes? Hall of Fame tour

well, actually I guess I need to get the$1000 packagae, because we are a family of four. And yes, it is VERY worth it to me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.