Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite 2Pac moments

Featured Replies

Everyone who likes rap loved 2Pac... All the Pac fans tell whats your favorite 2Pac moment... Mine is any time he critisized Par Buchanan :notworthy

When he wasnt around anymore....

691738[/snapback]

:plain

 

I liked the scene from the movie Juice when he said "I'm crazy, and I don't give a f***!" :lol :lol :lol

 

I also liked the videos from California Love (when he and Dre throw the liquor in the air), I Ain't Mad At Cha, and Keep Ya Head Up.

His preformances in Juice, Gang Related and Above The Rim.

 

Anytime he rapped because he was the greatest of all time.

 

Too many more to narrow down.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.