Freakin' out here

Lefty

I turned the lights off of my dorm room at around 2 am...I've been on the computer and watching TV (very bored tonight) since then (it's after four now). I went to take out my contacts and brush my teeth, so I turned the lights back on.

I almost jumped through the ceiling--In the middle of the hall between the kitchen and the bedroom, there was a huge 2 gallon (?) carton of water sitting on the floor. Now I swear I haven't taken any narcotics, nor has there been anyone in my room since 2am (my roomate is gone somewhere).

I am still trying to figure this out...I'm going to bed now, but I am almost shaking. I turn the lights off--no water....turn them back on--FREAKING OUT.

I thought maybe someone was playing a trick on me, but the dorm room (student apartment) isn't that big and I can see the front door perfectly from my computer. Nobody has been in the room, and I swear there is no way that jug of water was there before the lights went off...I know you guys probably think I'm high or something--but I haven't smoke in two years, since I met my girlfriend.

I do drink, but not tonight--only coca cola! I'm just sitting here, watching VH1 Insomniac stuff, minding my own business...

Time out. Describe the room. Its a quad?

694203[/snapback]

student apartments at fau. two bed studio (?)

sink and bathroom on the right, kitchen on the left as you enter. There is a very short hall between the door and bedroom. The water was in the middle of the hall at the entrance of the bedroom.

Well I have since decided that it was in my blind spot (?) when I came into the room the first time, and I didn't see it.

I have my theories, though.

If I don't wake up, please give my water to my friend Mr. Windshield Cleaner on the corner of 195 and 30th at Taco Bell...

Guest FishFanInPA

Was that your pleasure juice bucket that happened to move in the middle of the floor?? I mean come on...who doesnt have a pleasure juice bucket or receptacle.

Was that your pleasure juice bucket that happened to move in the middle of the floor?? I mean come on...who doesnt have a pleasure juice bucket or receptacle.

694323[/snapback]

I have a pee bottle.

Half the time i do it in a shower, the other half in a bottle. I am like a bulimic that keeps their vomit, I keep my pee. :plain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.