Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Marlin ad?!?

Featured Replies

Club level seating at a Marlin game:$20.00

 

Souvenier soda cup:$4.50

 

Bag of peanuts:$3.25

 

Watching the D-train ( donrelle Willis ) pitch: PRICELESS!!!

 

COME AND WATCH YOUR FLORIDA MARLINS TAKE ON THE C-ORKS ( I MEAN CUBS) AND SAMMY SOSA! :w00t

:lol ....that was good! The Marlins this year have come up with good Ad's on TV. Lets see if this one can get it. It would be very funny....

Club level seating at a Marlin game:$20.00

 

Souvenier soda cup:$4.50

 

Bag of peanuts:$3.25

 

Watching the D-train ( donrelle Willis ) pitch: PRICELESS!!!

 

COME AND WATCH YOUR FLORIDA MARLINS TAKE ON THE C-ORKS ( I MEAN CUBS) AND SAMMY SOSA! :w00t

lol that should be a mastercard commercial , tell Admin to give the MasterCard a lil bit $$ so they can put that

  • Author

hey if this become an ad lol ! I am partly responsible I thunk it lol!! that would be hilarious though lol I don't see why the Marlins don't use it. Their commercials are becoming a lot better and to the point oh and we have that GOOD BYE when we strike batters out lol we're actually making fun of teams this year I love it.

hey if this become an ad lol ! I am partly responsible I thunk it lol!! that would be hilarious though lol I don't see why the Marlins don't use it. Their commercials are becoming a lot better and to the point oh and we have that GOOD BYE when we strike batters out lol we're actually making fun of teams this year I love it.

yup ! :w00t

yea remember when we mocked Maddux and the Braves?

 

atleast that ad hasnt come back to shoot us in the foot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.