April 2, 200521 yr it's on rotoworld. Tough break for the Dodgers... ...And all Yhency Brazoban fantasy owners rejoice. :shifty :hat
April 2, 200521 yr Expected it after I saw him pitch. 726645[/snapback] What happened? 726732[/snapback] I saw him pitch about a week ago on ESPN. It was very evident that he was hurting. After every pitch he'd hope on his good knee, and yet the Dodgers management did nothing at let him pitch for another 20-30 pitches. Whoever was the color man for the game (I think Steve Phillips) said that the Dodgers were being very irresponsible and were asking for elbow problems. Somethimes I question what the hell the Dodgers are doing....Paul DePodesta is no Billy Beane. He should go back to being his bitch....
April 2, 200521 yr Not having Gagne as your closer if you are the Dodgers could mean like 10 less wins or more. Scary.
April 3, 200521 yr Not having Gagne as your closer if you are the Dodgers could mean like 10 less wins or more. Scary. 726784[/snapback] Brazoban will handle it fine, theyre deep enough in the pen for someone to step up in Brazobans shoes, Carra and Sanchez will be moved up, Im not sure who will take the spot in the pen but they have very resonable options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.