Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

over 49,000 expected for todays game

Featured Replies

This is from the herald:

"The Marlins have sold about 49,000 tickets to today's 4 p.m. regular-season opener against the Atlanta Braves at Dolphins Stadium."

Walk ups will probably be between 1000-2000, so we should be over 50,000 which is awesome.

Savor the flavor. Before we know it, it'll be back to 20,000 :plain

729136[/snapback]

 

 

 

Sad, but true. :plain

This is from the herald:

"The Marlins have sold about 49,000 tickets to today's 4 p.m. regular-season opener against the Atlanta Braves at Dolphins Stadium."

Walk ups will probably be between 1000-2000, so we should be over 50,000 which is awesome.

729058[/snapback]

 

Walk ups could be closer to 5-6K. I believe they are anticipating over 55K. Could be as high as 59K.

  • Author

I hope so.

 

 

As for the average, yes we probably will get down into the 20,000, but I believer are attendance will be higher than last years. I would be happy with 165,000 for the first 6 games.

These are conservative estimates:

Today 50,000

4/6 20,000

4/7 22,000

4/8 24,000

4/9 30,000

4/10 19,000

 

Those numbers are not based on anything I have heard, I am just using usual trends to forecast those.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.