Vick cancelled his autograph signing for tomorrow

Accord

Michael Vick was supposed to have an autograph signing tomorrow at a Costco in Lantana, but he JUST cancelled it today. I was planning on going, I had a brand new official NFL football all ready to be signed :( .

I guess he cancelled it because a bunch of people will probably show up wanting him to sign their items as Ron Mexico :lol .

Michael Vick was supposed to have an autograph signing tomorrow at a Costco in Lantana, but he JUST cancelled it today. I was planning on going, I had a brand new official NFL football all ready to be signed :( .

I guess he cancelled it because a bunch of people will probably show up wanting him to sign their items as Ron Mexico :lol .

743688[/snapback]

I called up and asked what the low down was on the signing and they said you had to purchase the promoter's items to get signed, which ranges from $25-150... I had same intentions as you, bringing a football or 8x10, but they said you can't bring items.

PS ... Who is Ron Mexico?

743688[/snapback]

I called up and asked what the low down was on the signing and they said you had to purchase the promoter's items to get signed, which ranges from $25-150... I had same intentions as you, bringing a football or 8x10, but they said you can't bring items.

PS ... Who is Ron Mexico?

743838[/snapback]

Oh man, haha. Ron Mexico is the fake name that Michael Vick used when he got tested for herpes :lol . This whole scandal just came up over the last week when some women sued Vick for giving her herpes, lol.

Now everyone is making Ron Mexico jokes, buying Vick jerseys that have the name MEXICO on it instead of Vick, etc. It's hilarious.