Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

House of Wax

Featured Replies

Just got home from seeing it.....Grotesque as hell....they really spared no liberties with the gore....some poor woman barfed in the theater during it....Great movie and Paris and Elisha are outstanding in it.....I recommend it.

Paris Hilton is not hot. Elisha is a goddess though.

Just got back from seeing it...... that was a sick movie! Love when he goes to help Wade, whoops, did I just tear off your cheek by accident? Let me pull off your ear as well...

I heard Paris dies in it, which is awesome.

765698[/snapback]

Hopefully she meets a pretty gruesome end.

I heard Paris dies in it, which is awesome.

765698[/snapback]

Hopefully she meets a pretty gruesome end.

765799[/snapback]

 

It was the funniest part of the movie because when she did everybody in the theather cheered. Anyway the movie had some sick stuff but it was pretty good.

Paris Hilton is not hot. Elisha is a goddess though.

765289[/snapback]

agreed :thumbup

Paris' death was one of the most gruesome parts of the whole movie.

I saw it tonight.

 

Better than I thought. Some jumpy moments.

 

Paris strip tease - very nice.

 

Elisha - very nice.

I think the end sucked.... that change the entire mood of the movie when she starts kissing ass to that deformed guy

766542[/snapback]

That was random...but it had no effect really...

It left open a sequel possibility at the end,

No it didn't. The guy who waved Bye is most likely the good twin. And he doesn't kill anyone, he just lead them to the city. He wouldn't harm them. The city is done and his brothers died, no way they could have a sequel.

I don't know why they would create a sequel to a remake of an old movie.... just don't see that

767632[/snapback]

 

There are a lot of sequels that had no business bein made.....that's happened a lot.

I don't know why they would create a sequel to a remake of an old movie.... just don't see that

767632[/snapback]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.