Free iPODs

Bradcore

Naw, I've had a lot of people tell me they got their iPODs from it. THe only problem they said was it took forever to get it. One guy told me that it took like 4 months for it to come, but it did. Trust me, I'm really cautious about these things. The only way I would do it is if someone I personnally knew did and got it.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is......

765751[/snapback]

This is actually 100% legitimate. Mind you, there are a lot of companies out there offering similar 'free' products which are just scams, but Gratis (the company that owns the free___.com network of websites) is legitimate and they are the original. I've gotten so much free stuff over the past year or two from Gratis.

Got a free PS2, free iPod, free iPod Shuffle, free Mac Mini, couple of free DVD's, and some other stuff. Gratis has been on TechTV, NBC Nightly News, and a boat load of other shows. Right now i'm working on getting a free PSP from them :thumbup .

The only downside is that it can take in excess of well over 2-3+ months to get your item after you have completed your X number of referrals which on average takes about a month. Also, since freeipods.com has been around for like 3 years, pretty much everyone has already signed up on it at one point or another so when posting your referral link on forums, it's difficult to find someone who HASN'T signed up.

I need to get 5 people to sign up an complete an offer to get an iPOD. If you want an iPOD as well, you just need to get 5 people to sign up and complete an offer as well. Some of the offers, though, offer a free trial and you can cancel before it's up to avoid paying anything.

• 1 month later...